Target Off Campus Drive 2022 Freshers Hiring: Target is hiring fresher Women Engineers from the 2021 & 2022 batch for the Software Engineer role through an Off Campus Drive 2022.
Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, test pattern, annual CTC, job location, job description, interview experience, required qualifications, skills required, etc., from below –
Table of Contents
- Target Off Campus Drive 2022 – Details:
- Target Off Campus Drive 2022 – Job Description:
- Target Off-Campus Recruitment Process:
- How to apply for Target Off Campus Drive 2022?
- Documents for Target Off Campus Drive:
- Apply link – Target Off Campus Drive 2022 Hiring Freshers as Software Engineer
- About Target:
- To Stay Up-to-date, Follow us on Social Media:
- Target Off Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs:
- 1. How to Apply for Target Off Campus Drive?
- 2. What is the last date of Registration for Target Off-Campus?
- 3. Who can apply for Target Off Campus Drive 2022?
- 4. What is the Selection Process of Target?
- 5. What Job Location for Freshers at Target Off Campus Drive 2022?
- 6. What is the job role & Salary at Target?
- 9. What is the number of current job openings at Target?
- 10. Does JOB SEEKER 24 provide Target Off Campus Drive 2022 updates?
- Study Materials for Interview Preparation (FREE MATERIALS):
Target Off Campus Drive 2022 – Details:
|1. Company Name:||Target|
|2. Company Website:||Click here|
|3. Industry:||Big-box Store Company|
|4. Job Role:||Software Engineer|
|5. Job Type:||Full-Time|
|6. Qualification:||BE/B.Tech – Computer Science, Information Technology & Circuit Branches|
|7. Eligible Batch:||2021, 2022|
|8. Experience Required:||Freshers|
|9. Job Location:||Bangalore, Karnataka|
|10. CTC:||Best in Industry|
Target Off Campus Drive 2022 – Job Description:
- Woman Engineer(2021 or 2022 batch) with a Computer Science or Information Technology or Circuit Branch specialization
- CGPA or Aggregate of 6.5 or 65% and above with no active backlogs
- Passion for learning new tools & technologies
- Team player mindset with a “can-do” attitude
- Ability to follow through with ideas and deliver on commitments
TOP COMPANIES HIRING DRIVE
BATCHWISE OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES
|1. TCS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||1. 2018 BATCH|
|2. INFOSYS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||2. 2019 BATCH|
|3. COGNIZANT OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||3. 2020 BATCH|
|4. WIPRO OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||4. 2021 BATCH|
|5. CAPGEMINI OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||5. 2022 BATCH|
Target Off-Campus Recruitment Process:
- Technical Interviews
- HR Interviews
Note: If there are other rounds of the selection process, you will be notified by the company once qualified for any further rounds.
How to apply for Target Off Campus Drive 2022?
- To apply for Target Off Campus Drive 2022, candidates may go to the official website of the Target Career page, or
- Below this post, you can see the Apply link for the Drive. Just click on the apply link below. It will redirect you to the official application page.
- After going to the official job page, click on the application.
- If you already have an account on the job page, then sign in with your user name and password, or if you are new to applying for the job, you have to register to the site.
- Before applying for the job, you need to have your latest resume, Aadhar card, last exam mark sheets,/ Grade cards.
- After signing in, fill up the application form with your personal, educational & previous professional details (if any).
- After completing the application form, click on Submit.
Documents for Target Off Campus Drive:
- Keep a copy of your latest resume within you during the application and the interview time.
- All the educational qualification documents, especially your graduation mark sheets, may require submission.
- Your documents such as – Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card, Passport, etc., may be required.
N:B: – These are the usual documents required by most companies. However, it is up to the company whether it wants more documents or less 🙂
**Please apply for the job as soon as possible; the link may expire.
Note – All the information on this website is in good faith to help the candidates get their dream job. We do not encourage candidates to pay for getting any job. For a good understanding, we have used the respective companies’ logos in our featured images most of the time. However, these logos are the intellectual properties of the companies mentioned.
As a Fortune 50 company with more than 350,000 team members worldwide, Target is an iconic brand and one of America’s leading retailers.
Working at Target means the opportunity to help all families discover the joy of everyday life. Caring for our communities is woven into who we are, and we invest in the places we collectively live, work and play. We prioritize relationships, fuel and develop talent by creating growth opportunities, and succeed as one Target team. At our core, our purpose is ingrained in who we are, what we value, and how we work. It’s how we care, grow, and win together
Target as a tech company? Absolutely. We’re the behind-the-scenes powerhouse that fuels Target’s passion and commitment to cutting-edge innovation. We anchor every facet of one of the world’s best-loved retailers with a strong technology framework that relies on the latest tools and technologies—and the brightest people—to deliver incredible value to guests online and in stores. Target Technology Services is on a mission to offer the systems, tools and support that guests and team members need and deserve. Our high-performing teams balance independence with collaboration, and we pride ourselves on being versatile, agile and creative. We drive industry-leading technologies in support of every angle of the business and help ensure that Target operates smoothly, securely and reliably from the inside out.
To Stay Up-to-date, Follow us on Social Media:
1. Join our Telegram Channel:
2. Like us on Facebook:
3. Follow us on Instagram:
4. Follow us on LinkedIn:
5. Follow us on Google News:
Target Off Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs:
1. How to Apply for Target Off Campus Drive?
Ans: Through online mode. Check the link above this post.
2. What is the last date of Registration for Target Off-Campus?
Ans: The last date to apply for the Software Engineer role at Target is not mentioned on the application page. Please apply before the deadline to avoid the last-minute hustle.
3. Who can apply for Target Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: BE/BTech – Computer Science, Information Technology & Circuit Branches (Women Candidates).
4. What is the Selection Process of Target?
Ans: Online Assessments, Technical Interviews & HR Interview. See the detailed interview procedure mentioned in the Recruitment Process section.
5. What Job Location for Freshers at Target Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: The location for the mentioned post is – Bangalore, Karnataka.
6. What is the job role & Salary at Target?
Ans: The role open is – Software Engineer.
The salary is mentioned in the job post. The average salary for the Software Engineer role at Target is ₹11,12,594 per year. However, you can visit the company career page to know more about the freshers’ salaries.
7. Is there any Service agreement for the freshers at Target?
Ans: Not mentioned.
8. Is there any shift at Target?
Ans: Not mentioned.
9. What is the number of current job openings at Target?
Ans: The number of job openings available in the company is not mentioned in the job post.
10. Does JOB SEEKER 24 provide Target Off Campus Drive 2022 updates?
Study Materials for Interview Preparation (FREE MATERIALS):
- 240 Core Java Questions & Answers with PDF Download Link – Click Here
- 230+ SQL interview questions & answers pdf download – Click Here
- 50 LeetCode Interview Questions with Answers – PDF Notes – Click Here