Applications are invited for Communication Trainer at Wipro, Hyderabad for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
Table of Contents
Wipro Limited is a leading international information technology, consulting, and enterprise process services company. We harness the facility of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics, and rising technologies to assist our clients to adapt to the digital world and make them profitable.
An organization acknowledged globally for its complete portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability, and good corporate citizenship, we’ve over 190,000 devoted employees serving clients throughout six continents. Together, we uncover concepts and connect the dots to construct a greater and bold new future.
Graduate in any stream.
- Training & Delivery on Communication Skills, Soft Skills, and Culture
- Training Needs Analysis
- Communication coaching
- Work on improvement tasks
Roles & Responsibilities
- New Hire Communication Training ( Classroom coaching)
- Feedback & Coaching agents on Communication and spoken English.
- Audits transactions for brokers on the floor on a prescribed sheet outlined by the client or TT
- Give documented feedback as per the gaps identified in the audit.
- Attend Weekly calibration calls with the client/internal to be attended as per calibration roster.
- Conduct coaching periods as per requirement below specified timelines.
- Complete his/her certification process.
- Performance Assessment of Trainees during exams
- Database administration, day by day reports, and evaluation
- TRAVEL to Wipro locations, intra-city or inter-city to coach on communication expertise, softs, do communication coaching.
N.B. – Here in JobSeeker24.com we attempt to get you the precise data. After all, all of us are human beings, subsequently, there could also be some errors. Providing any fallacious data won’t be our function. If you might have any doubt relating to any data, please conduct your individual search and confirm. Thank you