Applications are invited of Consultant- Onboarding, and Assimilation at Deloitte for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
As a Consultant, you’ll be accountable for enabling a world-class onboarding experience for all lateral hires becoming a member of our Risk and Financial Advisory practice across US and US India workplaces. You shall be working carefully with leaders from Business groups, Employee Lifecycle, and all Talent groups to allow the expertise elements.
Deloitte’s India workplaces of the US are a region throughout the Deloitte US organization, with workplaces throughout 4 cities in India – Hyderabad, Mumbai, Delhi, and Bengaluru.
In India, Deloitte LLP has the following indirect subsidiaries: Deloitte Consulting India Private Limited, Deloitte Tax Services India Private Limited, Deloitte Support Services India Private Limited, Deloitte Financial Advisory Services India Private Limited, Deloitte & Touche Assurance & Enterprise Risk Services India Private Limited, and Deloitte Special Projects India Private Limited.
- Project management expertise and organization expertise with confirmed ability to plan and handle several concurrent workstreams
- Strong program management expertise
- Outstanding interpersonal expertise to construct relationships throughout the groups to influence, collaborate and construct consensus
- Prior expertise in working on cross-useful projects with collaboration throughout groups is desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication expertise
- Experience with a strong command of Microsoft Office expertise, visualization instruments, and skill to provide deliverables with excellence
- In Excel, advanced skills aggregate data, and displaying impactful results using compelling visuals
- In PowerPoint, translate data into insights and tell a logically structured, succinct, and compelling story tailored to your viewers; clarify, actionable suggestions supported by knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree required (preferred in computer science); BSc/BCom/BE/BTech
- Minimum 1-3 years of associated expertise
The incumbent on this function should be a Technology fanatic and should have great knowledge and understanding of various emerging technologies. The incumbent shall be accountable for the below key roles –
- Collaborate to drive operational efficiency – partner with Business groups, Acquisition, Deployment, Development Operations, and different Talent groups to put out structured processes for onboarding and assimilation of US and USI skilled hires
- Partner with interview panels and recruitment staff to seize key talent areas and capabilities
- Work with new hires to construct their profiles and collaborate with senior managers on their onboarding, coach, buddy allocations, and many others.
- Work with Resource Managers to seize undertaking and client engagement details. Based on the staffing alternative, partner with subject matter experts and business managers to identify required learning alternatives and layout holistic learning plans, defining the right combination and use of modalities, timing, approach, and many others.
- Partner with the learner to drive learner engagement, handle any issues/queries, ensuring timeliness on improvement milestones and completion
- Build relationships appearing as a reputable and trusted consultative advisor to stakeholders and skilled hires to handle issues/questions, and emerging needs
- Manage the process end-to-end and periodically report the progress of the assimilation program. Coordinate with all staff members and with different teams inside Advisory to drive for high quality and SLAs on all deliverables.
N.B. – Here in JobSeeker24.com we attempt to get you the precise data. After all, all of us are human beings, subsequently, there could also be some errors. Providing any fallacious data won’t be our function. If you might have any doubt relating to any data, then please conduct your individual search and be confirmed. Thank you