Credit Suisse Off Campus Drive 2022 Freshers Hiring: Credit Suisse is hiring freshers for the C++ Developer role through an Off Campus Drive 2022.
Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, test pattern, annual CTC, job location, job description, interview experience, required qualifications, skills required, etc., from below –
Credit Suisse Off Campus Drive 2022 – Details:
|1. Company Name:||Credit Suisse|
|2. Company Website:||Click here|
|3. Industry:||Investment Banking Company|
|4. Job Role:||C++ Developer|
|5. Job Type:||Full-Time|
|6. Qualification:||BE/BTech – Any Degree|
|7. Eligible Batch:||2021, 2022|
|8. Experience Required:||Freshers|
|9. Job Location:||Pune|
|10. CTC:||Best in Industry|
Credit Suisse Off Campus Drive 2022 – Job Description:
This role will be a part of any of the various Technology Groups we have within the bank. They are responsible for developing, maintaining, and strategically transforming the application portfolio in close collaboration with our business sponsors. The varied Technology landscape spans C#, .Net, Java, Angular 7, Spring Boot Microservices, Big Data, and Mainframes related technologies. All of the teams follow Agile and DevOps methodology to efficiently manage the development and delivery of technology solutions. The Technology groups support the vision by providing digital capabilities and delivering high-quality IT solutions and services to support the growth and profitability of the Bank.
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- Graduation or Post Graduation in Engineering or any other relevant technology field
- A Fresher or up to 1 year of overall working experience
- Proficient in any time series DBs or relational DBs
- Familiar or Hands-on experience in Python programming, Shell/Perl scripting along with C++ and object-oriented concepts
- Outstanding analytical problem solving and logical thinking skills
- Possess effective communication skills
- Good to have an Understanding of market data and markets globally
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value of diverse perspectives.
|TOP COMPANIES HIRING DRIVE||BATCHWISE HIRING DRIVES|
|1. Credit Suisse OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||1. 2018 BATCH|
|2. INFOSYS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||2. 2019 BATCH|
|3. COGNIZANT OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||3. 2020 BATCH|
|4. WIPRO OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||4. 2021 BATCH|
|5. CAPGEMINI OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||5. 2022 BATCH|
- Understand business use of Time series data and develop new solutions to make the product use more attractive for business users
- On-boarding market and transaction data, data normalization, data analysis and build analytics over the data as per user requirement
- Providing level 3 help to the support team when complex production issues require development input
- Contribute to market data and transaction data pre and post trade analytics
- Build data quality issue detection, data reconciliation, and data monitoring framework.
Credit Suisse Off-Campus Recruitment Process:
- Online Assessment
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Offer Letter
Note: If there are other rounds of the selection process, you will be notified by the company once qualified for any further rounds.
How to apply for Credit Suisse Off Campus Drive 2022?
- To apply for Credit Suisse Off Campus Drive 2022, candidates may go to the official website of the Credit Suisse Career page, or
- Below this post, you can see the Apply link for the Drive. Just click on the apply link below. It will redirect you to the official application page.
- After going to the official job page, click on the application.
- If you already have an account on the job page, then sign in with your user name and password, or if you are new to applying for the job, you have to register to the site.
- Before applying for the job, you need to have your latest resume, Aadhar card, last exam mark sheets,/ Grade cards.
- After signing in, fill up the application form with your personal, educational & previous professional details (if any).
- After completing the application form, click on Submit.
Fresher Jobs by Job Location:
Documents for Credit Suisse Off Campus Drive:
- Keep a copy of your latest resume within you during the application and the interview time.
- All the educational qualification documents, especially your graduation mark sheets, may require submission.
- Your documents such as – Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card, Passport, etc., may be required.
N:B: – These are the usual documents required by most companies. However, it is up to the company whether it wants more documents or less 🙂
**Please apply for the job as soon as possible; the link may expire.
Note – All the information on this website is in good faith to help the candidates get their dream job. We do not encourage candidates to pay for getting any job. For a good understanding, we have used the respective companies’ logos in our featured images most of the time. However, these logos are the intellectual properties of the companies mentioned.
About Credit Suisse:
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future of our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
To Stay Up-to-date, Follow us on Social Media:
|1. Join our Telegram Channel:||Click Here|
|2. Like us on Facebook:||Click Here|
|3. Follow us on Instagram:||Click Here|
|4. Follow us on LinkedIn:||Click Here|
|5. Follow us on Google News:||Click Here|
Credit Suisse Off Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs:
1. How to Apply for Credit Suisse Off Campus Drive?
Ans: Through online mode. Check the link above this post.
2. What is the last date of Registration for the Credit Suisse Off-Campus Drive?
Ans: The last date to apply for the C++ Developer role at Credit Suisse is not mentioned on the application page. Please apply before the deadline to avoid the last-minute hustle.
3. Who can apply for Credit Suisse Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: BE/BTech in any engineering background.
4. What is the Selection Process of Credit Suisse?
Ans: Online Assessments, Technical Interviews & HR Interview. See the detailed interview procedure mentioned in the Recruitment Process section.
5. What is the Job Location for Freshers at Credit Suisse Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: The location for the C++ Developer role is not mentioned in the Job Description.
6. What is the job role & Salary at Credit Suisse?
Ans: The role open is – C++ Developer.
The salary is mentioned in the job post. The average salary at Credit Suisse for the C++ Developer role is ₹15,69,356 Rupees per year. However, you can visit the company career page to know more about the freshers’ salaries.
7. Is there any Service agreement for the freshers at Credit Suisse?
Ans: Not mentioned in the Job Description.
8. Is there any shift at Credit Suisse?
Ans: Not mentioned
9. What is the number of current job openings at Credit Suisse?
Ans: The number of job openings available in the company is not mentioned in the Job Description.
10. Does JOB SEEKER 24 provide Credit Suisse Off Campus Drive 2022 updates?
Study Materials for Interview Preparation (FREE MATERIALS):
- 240 Core Java Questions & Answers with PDF Download Link – Download Now!
- 230+ SQL interview questions & answers pdf download – Download Now
- 50 LeetCode Interview Questions with Answers – PDF Notes – Download Now!
- Python Programming Hand Written Notes – PDF Flip Book – Download Now!