Cyient is hiring Trainee Apprentice from 2018/2019/2020 pass-out batches through an off-campus drive. Interested candidates may check eligibility, qualifications, job description, job role, hiring process, etc.
Table of Contents
- About Cyient:
- Cyient Job Details:
- Eligibility Criteria & Training:
- Roles & Responsibilities:
- How to apply for Cyient Off-Campus Drive 2022:
- Documents Required for Cyient Recruitment:
- Apply link – Cyient Off-Campus Drive 2022
- Cyient Off-Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs:
- 1. Who can apply for Cyient Off-Campus Drive 2022?
- 2. What is the Selection Process of Cyient?
- 3. What is the Job Location for Freshers at Cyient?
- 5. Is there any Service agreement for Technical Apprentice at Cyient?
- 6. Is there any shift at Cyient?
- 7. What is the number of current job openings at Cyient?
- 8. Does JOB SEEKER 24 provide Cyient job updates?
- Subscribe to Our Telegram Channel:
- Click Here!
- Follow us on LinkedIn:
- Click Here!
- Like us on Facebook:
- Click Here!
- Read More Posts Below:
Cyient is a global engineering and technology solutions company. As a Design, Build and Maintain partner for leading organizations worldwide, we take solution ownership across the value chain to help clients focus on their core, innovate, and stay ahead of the curve. We leverage digital technologies, advanced analytics capabilities, and our domain knowledge and technical expertise, to solve complex business problems.
With over 15,000 employees globally, we partner with clients to operate as part of their extended team in ways that best suit their organization’s culture and requirements. Our industry focus includes aerospace and defense, healthcare, telecommunications, rail transportation, semiconductor, geospatial, industrial, and energy.
Cyient Job Details:
|No experience Required|
|1,75,000/- Per Annum|
Eligibility Criteria & Training:
- Any Engineering Diploma, B.E/ B. Tech, BSc / MSc graduated in 2018, 2019, 2020 with no prior work experience
- Concepts for working on different projects which includes
- Domains – Telecommunication, Utilities, Geospatial, Mining & Exploration, Navigation, etc.
- Tools and applications- AutoCAD, ArcGIS, MicroStation, QGIS, Google Earth, etc.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Understanding structural data such as Digital Geospatial Maps and Engineering Designs /Documents etc
- Understanding un-Structural data such as text, logs, spreadsheets information, PDFs, Images, etc.
- Apply critical thinking and problem-solving skills on geospatial maps and engineering designs analysis and interpretations
- Quickly Learn and adopt any CAD/GIS tools ( AutoCAD, ArcGIS.QGIS, Smallworld PNI/EO /GDO and Client Applications, IP Tools, and MS-office )
- Creates/ or Modifies or update geospatial based network and engineering designs and relevant data as per client guidelines
- Meet the client/ established project-specific production and quality performance
- Performs project related work and additional duties as needed
How to apply for Cyient Off-Campus Drive 2022:
- To apply for Cyient Off-Campus Drive, candidates may go to the official website of Cyient Career page or
- Below this post, you can see the Official link for the Off-Campus Drive. Just click on the apply link below, it will redirect you to the official application page.
- After going to the official job page, click on the apply button.
- If you have already an account on the job page, then sign in with your user name and password or if you are new to applying for the job then you have to register to the site.
- Before applying for the job you need to have your latest resume, Aadhar card, last exam mark sheets/ Grade cards.
- After signing in, fill up the application form with your personal, educational & previous professional details (if any).
- After completing the application form, click on Submit button.
Documents Required for Cyient Recruitment:
- Educational copies (from SSC to Highest Degree)
- Individual memos or Consolidated marks memo
- Provisional certificate
- AADHAAR card PAN card
**Please apply for the job as soon as possible, the link may expire at any time.
Cyient Off-Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs:
1. Who can apply for Cyient Off-Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: Diploma/BE/BTech/BSc/MSc pass-outs from 2018/2019/2020 batch students with no prior experience are eligible.
2. What is the Selection Process of Cyient?
Ans: The selection process includes, Online Written Tests, Technical interviews & HR Interviews.
3. What is the Job Location for Freshers at Cyient?
Ans: The job locations are –
4. What is the job role & salary at Cyient?
Ans: The job role is – Technical Apprentice & the compensation is divided below –
- INR 1,75,000 per annum
- First 6 months: INR 13,000 per month
- Next 6 months: INR 14,000 per month
- Bonus: INR 6,500 after completion of first 6 months, INR 6,500 after completion of 12 months
5. Is there any Service agreement for Technical Apprentice at Cyient?
Ans: Not mentioned.
6. Is there any shift at Cyient?
Ans: The workdays are Monday to Friday. Occasionally there may be a need for additional work on weekends based on project demand
7. What is the number of current job openings at Cyient?
Ans: The number of openings has not been disclosed by the company.
8. Does JOB SEEKER 24 provide Cyient job updates?
Ans: Yes, you can get all updates from our website & by following our Social Media Pages below.
Subscribe to Our Telegram Channel:
Follow us on LinkedIn:
Like us on Facebook: