MetricStream Off-Campus Drive 2022 | 2021 Pass Outs | BE/BTech – Computer Science/Information Technology/Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering. MetricStream is hiring Fresher Candidates from 2021 pass-out batches through an off-campus drive. Interested candidates may check their eligibility, qualifications, job description, job role, hiring process, etc.
MetricStream is a market leader in Enterprise-wide GRC and Quality Solutions. Its GRC platform is widely used in Fortune 500 and Fortune 2000 organizations in industries as diverse as pharmaceutical, high-tech manufacturing, energy, financial services, healthcare, manufacturing, food and beverages, and automotive to manage quality processes, manage corporate policies, manage regulatory and industry- mandated compliance and corporate governance initiatives. MetricStream is now expanding its GRC footprint in the mobile space with a specific focus on hybrid builds (on Android & iOS). Towards this objective, the organization is seeking to enhance its existing mobile team.
MetricStream’s product portfolio comprises a comprehensive suite of applications based on the patent-pending Enterprise GRC Platform. The applications are designed to manage compliance with quality standards, industry regulations, risk programs, and corporate policies.
In addition, MetricStream’s ComplianceOnline.com portal is used by over one million compliance professionals worldwide to improve their work productivity and professional growth. MetricStream, along with its network of partners, provides cloud, implementation, post-sales support, and validation services for its solutions to ensure that customers realize the maximum value from their investments
To know more about MetricStream, visit the Company Website: https://www.metricstream.com/
MetricStream Job Description:
|Job Role:||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Qualification:||BE/BTech – CS, IT, ECE|
|Eligible Batch:||2021 Pass outs only|
|Experience Required:||No experience is required|
- Professional graduate in BE/BTech (Computer Science, Information Science/Technology, Electronics and Communication) Only 2021 batch graduates
- Excellent communication skills
- A minimum academic CGPA -8 in 10th and 12th
- A min CGPA- 8 in Graduation
- Operating Systems: Android, iOS
- Technologies: SQLite, RESTful, Git
- Coding experience/knowledge in any language like Java, C OR scripting skills in python / java script.
- Online test will be sent to the registered candidates who meet the eligible criteria
- Shortlisted candidates from the test should be available for the further interview process (Online Interviews)
- Candidates should be available for immediate joining
|Off-Campus Drives for 2022 Pass out Batches:||Click Here|
|Off-Campus Drive for 2021/20/19/18 Batches:||Click Here|
How to Apply for MetricStream Off-Campus Drive 2022:
- To apply for MetricStream Off-Campus Drive, candidates may go to the official website of MetricStream Career page or
- Below this post, you can see the Official link for the Off-Campus Drive. Just click on the apply link below, it will redirect you to the official application page.
- After going to the official job page, click on the apply button.
- If you have already an account on the job page, then sign in with your user name and password or if you are new to applying for the job then you have to register to the site.
- Before applying for the job you need to have your latest resume, Aadhar card, last exam mark sheets/ Grade cards.
- After signing in, fill up the application form with your personal, educational & previous professional details (if any).
- After completing the application form, click on Submit button.
- Online Aptitude Test: Test links will be shared to the registered email ids’ through [email protected](Test Platform: MyAnatomy)
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Documents Required for MetricStream Off-Campus Drive:
- Educational copies (from SSC to Highest Degree)
- Updated Resume
- Provisional certificate
- AADHAAR card PAN card
**Please apply for the job as soon as possible, the link may expire at any time.
MetricStream Off-Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs:
1. Who can apply for MetricStream Off-Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: BE/BTech – 2021 pass out students from IT/CSE and ECE backgrounds.
2. What is the Selection Process MetricStream?
Ans: The selection process includes, Online Written Tests, Technical interviews & HR Interviews.
3. What is the Job Location for Freshers at MetricStream?
Ans: The job location is – Bangalore
4. What is the job role & salary at Cyient?
Ans: The job role is – Graduate Trainee & the CTC will be INR 6 LPA.
5. Is there any Service agreement for Technical Apprentice at MetricStream?
Ans: Not mentioned.
6. Is there any shift at MetricStream?
Ans: Not mentioned.
7. What is the number of current job openings at MetricStream?
Ans: The number of openings has not been disclosed by the company.
8. Does JOB SEEKER 24 provide MetricStream job updates?
Ans: Yes, you can get all updates from our website & by following our Social Media Pages below.
|Subscribe to Our Telegram Channel:||Click Here|
|Follow us on LinkedIn:||Click Here|
|Like us on Facebook:||Click Here|
Read More Similar Opportunities Below:
- ThoughtWorks Fresher Recruitment 2022 for 2020/21 batches (Women Only)
- Vodafone Off-Campus Drive 2022 | for 2020-2021 Batches | Graduate Engineer Trainee
- Advanced Off-Campus Drive 2022 (2022 Pass Outs)
- IBM Off-Campus Drive 2022 for 2019/2020/2021 pass outs