Google is hiring Software Engineers from the 2022 pass-out batch through an off-campus drive. Interested candidates may check eligibility, qualifications, job description, job role, hiring process, etc.
Google’s software engineers develop the next-generation technologies that change how billions of users connect, explore, and interact with information and one another. Our products need to handle information at a massive scale and extend well beyond web search. We’re looking for engineers who bring fresh ideas from all areas, including information retrieval, distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking and data storage, security, artificial intelligence, natural language processing, UI design, and mobile; the list goes on and is growing every day. As a software engineer, you will work on a specific project critical to Google’s needs with opportunities to switch teams and projects as you and our fast-paced business grow and evolve. We need our engineers to be versatile, display leadership qualities, and be enthusiastic to take on new problems across the full-stack as we continue to push technology forward.
As a key member of a small and versatile team, you design, test, deploy, and maintain software solutions.
Google is an engineering company at heart. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who are ready to take on some of technology’s greatest challenges and make an impact on users around the world. At Google, engineers not only revolutionize search, they routinely work on scalability and storage solutions, large-scale applications, and entirely new platforms for developers around the world. From Google Ads to Chrome, Android to YouTube, social to local, Google engineers are changing the world one technological achievement after another.
Google Software Engineer Job Details:
|1. Job Role:||Software Engineer|
|2. Company Name:||Google LLC.|
|3. Company Website:||https://www.google.com/|
|4. Industry:||Software Company|
|5. Job Type:||FULL-TIME|
|6. Qualification:||Any Graduate|
|7. Eligible Batch:||2022 Pass Out|
|8. Work Experience:||Not required|
|9. Job Location:||· Hyderabad|
|10. CTC:||Best in Industry|
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience working with Unix/Linux, Windows or Mac environments, distributed systems, machine learning, information retrieval, and TCP/IP.
- Experience programming in C, C++, Java, or Python.
- Master’s degree or Ph.D.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Research, conceive and develop software applications to extend and improve Google’s product offering.
- Contribute to a wide variety of projects utilizing natural language processing, artificial intelligence, data compression, machine learning, and search technologies.
- Collaborate on scalability issues involving access to massive amounts of data and information.
- Solve challenges/problems that you are presented with.
Google Selection Process:
Google has some rounds before it selects the ideal candidates. However, you have to qualify all the rounds to get to the final round of interviews.
- Online Written Test
- Technical Interviews
- Personal Interviews
How to apply for Google Off-Campus Drive 2022:
- To apply for Google Off-Campus Drive, candidates may go to the official website of Google Career page, careers.google.com or
- Below this post, you can see the Official link for the Off-Campus Drive. Just click on the apply link below, it will redirect you to the official application page.
- After going to the official job page, click on the apply button.
- If you have already an account on the job page, then sign in with your user name and password or if you are new to applying for the job then you have to register to the site.
- Before applying for the job you need to have your latest resume, Aadhar card, last exam mark sheets/ Grade cards.
- After signing in, fill up the application form with your personal, educational & previous professional details (if any).
- After completing the application form, click on Submit button.
Documents Required for Google Drive:
- A copy of your latest resume is to be uploaded at the time of the application or at the time of the interviews.
- All the documents of your educational qualification, especially your graduation mark sheets.
- Your documents such as – Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card, PassPort, etc.
**Please apply for the job as soon as possible, the link may expire at any time.
Google Off-Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs:
1. Who can apply for Google Off-Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: Any graduates who are passing out in the year 2022 with strong programming knowledge may apply for the drive.
2. What is the Selection Process of Google?
Ans: The selection process includes, Online Written Tests, Technical interviews & HR Interviews.
3. What is the Job Location for Freshers at Google?
Ans: The job locations are –
4. What is the job role & salary at Google?
Ans: The job role is – Software Engineer & the salary is not declared by the company. However, you can visit glassdoor.com to know more about the freshers’ salaries.
5. Is there any Service agreement for Software Engineer at Google?
Ans: Not mentioned.
6. Is there any shift at Google?
Ans: Company has not mentioned the shifts yet. By that time you can keep visiting our website to get more updates.
7. What is the number of current job openings at Google?
Ans: The number of openings has not been disclosed by the company.
8. Does JOB SEEKER 24 provide Google job updates?
Ans: Yes, you can get all updates from our website & by following our Social Media Pages below.
Subscribe to Our Telegram Channel:
Like us on Facebook: