Applications are invited from eligible B.E/B.Tech Students for the EdCIL Scholarship Scheme 2021-22.
Table of Contents
EdCIL Limited or simply EdCIL is a Public Sector Undertaking in India below the administrative management of the Ministry of Education, India. It is a Miniratna-I category company. EdCIL gives management and consultancy services in all areas of education and human resource growth, each inside India and abroad.
About the Scholarship
Scholarship to be given to college students pursuing any B.E / B.Tech graduation course. The Scheme is accessible to the only students whose family earnings are lower than Rs. 5,00,000.
Minimum 50% in Class 10, Minimum 50% in Class 12
- B.E./B.Tech. (BE/BTech)
- B.Ch.E.-Bachelor of Chemical Engineering (BChE)
- B.C.E.-Bachelor of Civil Engineering (BCE)
- This scholarship is designed for college students pursuing engineering courses like B.E/B.Tech.
- This scheme does not apply to EdCil staff and their children.
Application Process & details:
- Interested applicants can go to the application portal for the EdCIL Scholarship by this link.
- List of documents required:
- Proof of Address
- Proof of Identity
- Bank Passbook
- 10th,12th, and Diploma Marksheet
- Current Year college fees receipt -Tuition and Non-Tuition
- Applicant Photo
- Income Certificate
- Admission Letter/Bonafide certificates
All documents uploaded shall be clear and must be in a .jpeg .png file only.
July 25, 2021
Read More below:
- The Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship Programme 2022
- Legrand Empowering Scholarship Program 2022-23
- Sensodyne IDA Shining Star Scholarship Program 2022 | INR 4.2 Lakhs for 4 Years
- Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship & Mentorship Programme 2022-23
- Kotak Kanya Scholarship 2022 | Scholarship Amount: INR 1.5 Lakhs