Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Product Manager at Paytm, Bangalore.
Paytm (a partial abbreviation for “pay through mobile”) is an Indian digital payment system and financial technology firm, primarily based in Noida. Paytm is presently accessible in 11 Indian languages and gives online use-cases as mobile recharges, utility bill payments, journey, films, and occasions bookings in addition to in-store payments at grocery shops, fruits and vegetable outlets, restaurants, parking, tolls, pharmacies, and academic institutions with the Paytm QR code.
Table of Contents
About the Job
They are searching for Product Owners to allow the delivery of high-quality financial/payment products in fast-paced, challenging, and inventive surroundings. You will work with enterprise heads and engineering partners to drive the technique, roadmap, execution of a product area to construct high-quality products/methods.
- Working carefully with business leads to understand product use cases, customer journeys, business applicability, and the impact of every use case.
- Ability to know different technology platforms, their options and have the ability to work with solution architects/engineering leads and write detailed product requirement documents, handle future roadmaps and deliverables.
- Make sure that clear, easy, and technically sound selections are made.
- With your robust data of various technology platforms in your vertical or within the firm, we count on you to lift your hand when both any unsuitable design decision is being made or if the related function exists in different methods that could be reused.
- Ability to work with a number of stakeholders / senior management / cross-functional groups to influence them for faster decisions, handle sudden technical roadblocks, and have the ability to clear them.
- Lead product workforce processes (Agile/Scrum) and handle expectations and monitor roadmap frequently.
- Be concerned in what your team is constructing – Run edge cases, take a look at products proactively and their options to supply feedback early within the cycle, make sure entire journeys are covered, and that product reporting exists to trace KPIs for the product and its success (data-driven product management).
- Bachelors degree in engineering, computer science, and/or associated subject.
- Professional expertise in product management or analytical position.
- Have an extreme bias in direction of action basically, you want to have the Get Shit Done angle.
- Solutions-oriented inside high-energy and fast-paced work surroundings.
- Exceptional customer experience instinct; demonstrated success in creating revolutionary and user-friendly products and customer-facing options.
- Possess wonderful oral, written, verbal, and interpersonal communication expertise.
Interested candidates may go to the official application page through this link.