Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Manager Social Media at Razorpay, Bengaluru.
Razorpay is the only payments solution in India that enables companies to simply accept, process, and disburse funds with its product suite. It offers you entry to all payment modes together with a credit card, debit card, net banking, UPI, and standard wallets together with JioMoney, Mobikwik, Airtel Money, FreeCharge, Ola Money, and PayZapp.
- Drive the social media strategy for RazorpayX throughout all social media properties.
- Own business objectives that shall be pushed by various social media programs.
- Plan the calendar and execute social initiatives yearly, quarterly, monthly.
- Analyze trends, customer insights and establish topics to create engaging social media content material.
- Partner with sales, product, banking, finance groups to craft engaging narratives and stories that fuel our business development.
- Manage the end-to-end planning and execution of social media campaigns together with interfacing with companies when required.
- Effectively handle budgets for optimal ROI.
Skills and Experience
- Impeccable written and spoken communication abilities.
- Expert storytelling abilities.
- Excellent copywriting abilities.
- Extreme attention to element.
- Broad understanding of analytics to measure social media success.
- Strong bias-for-action and possession mindset.
- 2+ years of expertise.
Interested candidates can go to the official application page by this link.
Click here for the official notification for the post of Manager Social Media at Razorpay, Bengaluru.
Read to get More Opportunities:
- IFAO-PCMA Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2022-23 Stipend Up to 27 Lakhs | Application Deadline 27th November
- Participate in Adobe Analytics Challenge 2021 ( Prize worth 44L) | Apply by 21st September
- Proposal for Development of Electric Vehicles by Govt. of India | Last date 5th September
- Graduate & Technician Apprenticeship 2021-22 by ISRO, Ahmedabad | Apply by 31st Aug
- JRF in Computer Science Under MeitY Funded Project at NIT Silchar | Apply by 30th Sept.