Applications are invited for the Google Indie Games Accelerator 2021 for Game Developers.
About the Program
The Indie Games Accelerator from Google Play is a three-month digital accelerator program for high potential indie video games studios from selected nations.
The program is designed to convey the most effective of Google’s applications, merchandise, individuals, and technology to high potential indie video games. You will get direct entry to Google and top industry consultants and discover ways to construct and develop a profitable video games company.
You will be a part of a global group of passionate game developers who want to take their business to the next level. This program is designed to supercharge your games business.
The 36 selected indie game studios will spend 60 hours, over 12 weeks, learning from the best in a mix of masterclasses, mentoring, networking, and on-demand content material.
In this totally virtual accelerator, you may expect to learn how one can strategize, construct, grow, earn, and lead your game and your studio to success.
- Strategize: Creating a profitable recreation and studio begins with a stable basis. We’ll spend a while looking at where your game/ studio is now, the place you need it to be, and what it’s essential to do to get it there. We’ll additionally enable you set OKRs to your studio.
- Build Ideation, concepting, prototyping, and more. Hear what instruments are available, and how to best use them, to construct your game for achievement.
- Grow: The phrase, “if you build it, they will come” doesn’t all the time ring true. The progress part of the accelerator program will take a look at best practices for pre-launch, go-to-market, and LiveOps.
- Earn: Which monetization strategies best fit your game? What new monetization strategies have emerged, and more importantly will they work for you?
- Lead: They say that “diversity drives innovation – when we limit who can contribute, we in turn limit what problems we can solve.” So as founders, how will you plan for, hire for, grow and lead various teams?
- North America: United States, Canada.
- Latin America: Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Guatemala, Mexico, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay, and Venezuela.
- Asia Pacific: Australia, Bangladesh, Cambodia, Laos, Brunei, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Myanmar, New Zealand, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Thailand, and Vietnam.
- Europe: Austria, Belgium, Belarus, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Turkey, Ukraine, and the United Kingdom (together with Northern Ireland).
- Middle East & Africa: Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Kenya, Lebanon, Nigeria, South Africa, and Tunisia.
Other Eligibility Criteria
- You have to be a registered developer on Google Play.
- You have to be not less than 18 years old at the time of coming into the competition.
- You have to be the developer of the game you’re submitting for evaluation.
- You can submit a current game or a game that you’re planning on launching quickly.
How to Register?
Interested individuals can register for the program by this link.
July 1, 2021
N.B. – Here in JobSeeker24.com we attempt to get you the precise data. After all, all of us are human beings, subsequently, there could also be some errors. Providing any fallacious data won’t be our function. If you might have any doubt relating to any data, please conduct your individual search and confirm. Thank you