Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow Under DBT Project at Nagaland University.
Nagaland University is a Central University established within the state of Nagaland by an Act of Parliament by the Government of India in 1989. It is headquartered at Lumami, Zunheboto. Two different everlasting campuses are at Kohima and Medziphema. Also, there’s a short-term campus in Dimapur the place B.Tech programs are supplied.
Studies on Selected Bromo-Organic Compounds to Assess their Antibacterial and Antioxidant Properties
The objective of the Project
The goal of the proposal is to synthesize bromoorganic compounds and thereafter assess their antibacterial and antioxidant properties by using insilico strategies, in-vitro procedures, and in-vivo assessments.
As per DBT mission pointers
M.Sc. in Chemistry/ Pharmaceutical Sciences/ Biochemistry
Since this can be a time certain mission, it’s desired that potential candidates have prior information on the totally different points to be studied using this mission
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates can submit their application within the format given using email to [email protected] newest by sixth May 2021.
- Shortlisted candidates must face an interview for the remaining choice.
- The interview can be held within the Department of Chemistry, Nagaland University, Lumami – 798627, Nagaland.
- Candidates can be knowledgeable in regards to the date and time of the interview using email.
- No TA/DA is permissible for attending the interview.
May 6, 2021
For more details, click on the link beneath.
Junior Research Fellow Under DBT Project at Nagaland University
N.B. – Here in JobSeeker24.com we attempt to get you the precise data. After all, all of us are human beings, subsequently, there could also be some errors. Providing any fallacious data won’t be our function. If you might have any doubt relating to any data, then please conduct your individual search and be confirmed. Thank you