The Department of Drinking Water and Sanitation (DDWS), Ministry of Jal Shakti, Government of India is organizing a National short movies competitors, ‘SwachhataFilmon ka Amrit Mahotsav’beneath Phase 2 of Swachh Bharat Mission-Grameen (SBMG)and in celebration of Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav.
The division goals to take ahead the extraordinary milestone of Open Defecation Free (ODF) India achieved in Phase 1 of SBMG (2014-19)by sustaining bathroom utilization and embarking on the trail of ODF Plus in villages via complete Solid and Liquid Waste Management.
The competitors will act as a large Information, Education and Communication (IEC) marketing campaign to lift mass consciousness on ODF Plus targets as underlined in SBMG -Phase 2 by encouraging participation by people and establishments to contribute their concepts and creativity in brief movies format capturing numerous elements of ODF Plus.
There are two classes and plenty of themes it’s possible you’ll select to make a brief movie and take part. You could ship as many entries as you want. The two classes are (1) Thematic Category i.e. primarily based on six elements of the Swachh Bharat Mission Phase 2 or ODF Plus. And (2) Geographic Category i.e. centered on a geographic terrain.
In this class, the movie ought to seize holistic Swachhata messages or present revolutionary options associated with stable and/ or liquid waste administration (SLWM) in rural areas.
Category 1(Thematic class): Make a brief movie on both of the next themes outlined beneath ODF Plus. Keep in thoughts that the settings should be rural.
- Bio-degradable waste administration (BWM)
- Plastic Waste Management (PWM)
- Greywater management (GWM)
- Fecal Sludge Management (FSM)
- Behavior Change
Category 2 (Geographic Category): Here you might be required to make a movie that captures a holistic swachhata message or offers a technical resolution for stable and /or liquid waste administration in rural areas. However, these swachhata messages or options ought to be particular to the following 5 geographical areas.
You could select any one of many 5 geographical areas or could submit many movies every specializing in any one of many geographical areas.
- Desert Areas
- Hilly Areas
- Coastal Areas
- Flood susceptible Areas
- The competitors are open for participation to all residents/Indian Nationals above the age of 10 years besides the workers/PMU members and their family of Water and Sanitation Departments of Central and state governments.
- In the Institutional class, The Gram Panchayats (GPs)/Community Based Organizations (CBOs)/Non-governmental organizations (NGOs)/Self Help Groups (SHGs) are additionally eligible to take part.
- Film period to be between 1 minute and 5 minutes
- The entries are eligible in all acknowledged Indian languages/dialects.
- Only entries primarily based on rural settings can be accepted for the aim of these competitors.
|Competition Launch Date:||16th April 2021|
|Competition End Date:||30th June 2021|
Cash prizes within class 1 for every of the above six themes are as beneath:
|First Prize:||Rs 1,60,000/-|
|First Runner Up prize:||Rs 60,000/-|
|Second Runner Up Prize:||Rs 30,000/-|
Cash prizes within Category 2 for every of the above 5 geographical areas are as beneath:
|First Prize:||Rs 2,00,000/-|
|First Runner Up prize:||Rs 1,20,000/-|
|Second Runner Up Prize:||Rs 80,000/-|
For official notification, click on the beneath link.
Check below for more interesting opportunities:
N.B. – Here in JobSeeker24.com we attempt to get you the precise data. After all, all of us are human beings, subsequently, there could also be some errors. Providing any fallacious data won’t be our function. If you might have any doubt relating to any data, then please conduct your individual search and be confirmed. Thank you