Applications are invited for the KOICA AJOU Master’s Degree Scholarship Program 2021 in Civil Society Leadership.
About the Scholarship
KOICA-AJOU Scholarship Program helps to develop the capability of younger or mid-level civil society leaders of the companion international locations of Korea and to supply graduate-level schooling to the civil society group leaders with civil society organizations in financial and social improvement.
This scholarship program shares the Korean expertise of the event of civil society organizations and supplies the worldwide platform for civil society leaders to attach, alternate, collaborate, and cooperate.
This program additionally contributes to the sound, sturdy, sustainable, and balanced improvement of Asian international locations by elevating the capability of the leaders of civil society who will assume vital roles in selling, facilitating, and delivering the companies for the accomplishment of social and financial improvement objectives resembling UN SDGs.
For more details in regards to the scholarship click here.
17 months together with pre-session
Number of Participants per year
The following bills will likely be lined by KOICA in the course of the participant’s keep in Korea.
- Tuition & Admission charge.
- Accommodation (on-campus dormitory; double occupancy)
- Allowance: KRW 999,000 (64,778 INR) monthly (to cowl the meal, books, and research provides, and so forth.)
- Overseas journey insurance coverage, and so forth.
KOICA-AJOU Scholarship candidate should:
- Be a citizen of the Scholarship Program goal nation.
- Be a member of well-respected civil society organizations (CSO) with a minimum of two years of expertise.
- Provide two suggestion letters written by a senior member of your group, an UN-associated group, or a different world civil society group and a senior member of your authorities workplace, Korean Embassy, or the KOICA Overseas Office inside your area.
- Be below age 40 as of February 1, 2021.
- Be in good well-being each bodily and mentally.
- Have an accomplished Bachelor’s diploma or an equal to school/college stage academic background.
- Have command of each spoken and written English to take courses carried out fully in English and to have the ability to write tutorial studies and thesis in English.
- Not be an individual who has withdrawn from the KOICA scholarship program or any of the Korean Government’s Scholarship Program earlier than.
- Please write your CV intimately by focusing on your work experiences.
- A unique copy of the transcript should embrace a year-by-year document of programs from each establishment applicant has attended.
- The transcripts ought to embrace a document of grade by way of rank within the course/division, if obtainable.
- An official doc (Certificate or official letter) offering your work experiences together with a period of employment, place, and job description.
- A replica of the passport together with a replica of the web page exhibiting the passport quantity, date of concern and expiration, picture, and identity.
- For more details concerning the submission course of and utility type and different necessary details go to the official website. Click here.
Important Notes for KOICA-AJOU Scholarship Applicants
- All varieties ought to be typed in English and all of the supporting documents ought to be in English. Documents in another language ought to be accompanied by a notarized English translation.
- Original documents ought to be submitted. (If they’re unavailable, ask Korean Embassy about notarizing the documents earlier than submitting them)
- If any of the submitted supplies include false data, admission will likely be rescinded.
- Applicants whose varieties and supporting documents are incomplete or unsatisfactory will likely be disqualified from the admission course.
- Applicants ought to take full duty for any drawback as a result of omissions or errors within the utility.
- Be certain to make and hold photocopies of all submitted documents and accomplished varieties as AJOU GSIS won’t return any submitted documents to the applicant.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates may go to the official application page by this link.
June 2, 2021
For more details, click on the link under.
Check below for more similar opportunities:
N.B. – Here in JobSeeker24.com we attempt to get you the precise data. After all, all of us are human beings, subsequently, there could also be some errors. Providing any fallacious data won’t be our function. If you might have any doubt relating to any data, then please conduct your individual search and be confirmed. Thank you