Morgan Stanley Off Campus Drive for 2023 Batch Hiring: Morgan Stanley is hiring for the Off-Campus Drive for 2023 Batch as a Full-Time Analyst in Mumbai & Bangalore. Candidates with 0 years of experience can apply.
Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, test pattern, annual CTC, job location, job description, interview experience, required qualifications, skills required, etc., from below –
About Morgan Stanley:
Morgan Stanley is an American multinational investment management and financial services company headquartered at 1585 Broadway in Midtown Manhattan, New York City. With offices in more than 41 countries and more than 75,000 employees, the firm’s clients include corporations, governments, institutions, and individuals.
Morgan Stanley Off Campus Drive for 2023 Batch – Job Description:
|Company Name:||Morgan Stanley|
|Job Id:||Not Mentioned|
|Job Role:||Full-Time Analyst|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Qualification:||BE/BTech/ME/MTech/Ph.D. – Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Information Technology|
|Eligible Batch:||2023 Pass Outs|
|Experience Required:||0 years|
|Job Location:||Mumbai & Bangalore|
|Salary:||INR 15 LPA (Approx.)|
|Last date to Apply:||ASAP|
Morgan Stanley Off Campus Drive for 2023 Batch – Eligibility Criteria:
Morgan Stanley is hiring freshers for the position of Full-Time Analyst through an Off Campus Drive. Please read the following criteria before applying for the job.
- BE/BTech in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Information Technology, and related branches from the 2022 pass-out batch can apply for this job.
- Experience with at least one OO language: e.g., Java, C++, or C# database knowledge. Operating system knowledge (Windows and Unix).
- Excellent problem-solving skills, experience in object-oriented development, good comprehension of data structures, algorithms, and complexity theory, and strong database, and scripting skills.
- Excellent problem solving, communication, teamwork, and analytical skills. Fluent in English.
What are the Key Responsibilities of a Full-Time Analyst at Morgan Stanley?
- Development Teams: Our development teams are tasked with designing, developing, and maintaining applications used by the Firm’s business units. Daily activities include meeting with clients to gather and analyze requirements; making system design decisions; evaluating, integrating, and developing necessary software; and testing and deploying applications to production. Developing high-performing low-latency electronic trading systems across multiple asset classes, providing sophisticated risk management analytics and systems, and evolving complex workflows and life cycle management capabilities across increasingly sophisticated products are just some of the many projects available for developers within our technical organizations.
- Infrastructure Teams: Our infrastructure-facing teams are developing cutting-edge systems to run our business. Engineers provide tools, applications, and platforms such as the Firm’s networks, computing hardware, operating systems, and databases for trading applications, mobile applications, and other end-user applications. Working in small, nimble teams, the group provides applications that span the breadth of the Firm’s clients in an efficient manner. Engineering the Firm’s websites, managing the Windows plant, and developing a client reporting delivery system are some of the projects available for infrastructure engineers in our organizations
What is the Hiring Process for Morgan Stanley Off Campus Drive?
- Written Test
Note: If there are other rounds of the selection process, you will be notified by the company once qualified for any further rounds.
What is the Registration Process for Morgan Stanley Off Campus Drive?
To apply for Morgan Stanley Off Campus Drive for the 2023 Batch, candidates may go to the official website of the Morgan Stanley Career page, or
- Below this post, you can see the Apply link for the Drive. Just click on the apply link below. It will redirect you to the official application page.
- After going to the official job page, click on the application.
- If you already have an account on the job page, sign in with your user name and password, or if you are new to applying, you must register to the site.
- Before applying for the job, you must have your latest resume, Aadhar card, last exam mark sheets,/ Grade cards.
- After signing in, fill up the application form with your personal, educational & previous professional details (if any).
- After completing the application form, click on Submit.
What Documents are Required for Morgan Stanley Off Campus Drive?
- Keep a copy of your latest resume within you during the application and the interview time.
- Keep your cover letter handy.
- All the educational qualification documents, especially your graduation mark sheets, may require submission.
- Your documents such as – Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card, Passport, etc., may be required.
N:B: – These are the usual documents most companies require. However, it is up to the company whether it wants more documents or less 🙂
**Please apply for the job as soon as possible; the link may expire anytime.
|Morgan Stanley Off Campus Drive for Full-Time Analyst Role:||Apply Now|
|Note: All the information on this website is in good faith to help the candidates get their dream job. We do not encourage candidates to pay to get any job. For a good understanding, we have used the respective companies’ logos in our featured images most of the time. However, these logos are the intellectual properties of the companies mentioned.|
|TOP COMPANIES HIRING DRIVE||BATCHWISE HIRING DRIVES|
|1. TCS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||1. 2018 BATCH|
|2. INFOSYS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||2. 2019 BATCH|
|3. COGNIZANT OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||3. 2020 BATCH|
|4. WIPRO OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||4. 2021 Batch|
|5. CAPGEMINI OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||5. 2023 Batch|
|6. ACCENTURE OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||6. 2023 BATCH|
Follow Us On Our Social Platforms:
|1. Join our Telegram Channel:||Click Here|
|2. Like us on Facebook:||Click Here|
|3. Follow us on Instagram:||Click Here|
|4. Follow us on LinkedIn:||Click Here|
|5. Follow us on Google News:||Click Here|
FAQs – Morgan Stanley Off Campus Drive for 2023 Batch:
Q1. How to Apply for Morgan Stanley Off Campus Drive?
Ans: Through online mode. Check the link on this post.
Q2. What is the last date of Registration for Morgan Stanley Off-Campus Drive?
Ans: As soon as possible.
Q3. Who can apply for Morgan Stanley Off Campus Drive?
Ans: BE/BTech/ME/MTech/Ph.D. in IT, CS, IS, E&C E&E, and related branches from 2023 Batch can apply for this job.