An online self-sponsored short-term certificates course on “Analytical techniques to study from biomolecules to tissues (ATSBT-2021)” goes to be organized by the Indian Institute of Information Technology Allahabad (IIIT-Allahabad) from 2-4th July 2021. Modern analytical biotechnology focuses on the event of various platform applied sciences that may present advanced state-of-the-art tools for genomics, proteomics, metabolomics, and drug discovery.
It is devoted to characterizing numerous cellular parts (e.g. nucleotides, proteins, and small metabolites) and tissues for prognosis and prognosis of any illness. Thus, this area of science emphasizes technology growth by promoting inter-disciplinary approaches. The goal of this course is to discuss the basic ideas and sensible uses of major instrumental methods to clear up key issues in biology and medicine.
IIIT Allahabad is an Institute of nationwide significance declared below the act of Parliament to offer Education and Research in varied branches of Engineering, Technology & Management Studies.
- This UK-India collaborative certificates course can have 18 hours’ value of lectures and interactive classes.
- Participants will develop a deep understanding of assorted superior analytical methods.
- There will likely be digital hands-on coaching on FACS and Microscopy.
- All individuals will get certificates on completion of the course.
- Introduction to biomolecules
- Various analytical methods to check DNA-protein and protein-protein interactions
- Cell and tissue characterization by FACS and Microscopy
- A manner in direction of automated quantitative estimation of assorted picture parameters for organic photos
- Machine studying and cheminformatics
- Numerical strategies for modeling cell clusters
- Studying the lipid-rich cell envelope of the tubercle bacillus
- Hands-on coaching (digital): FACS and Microscopy
Who can Attend?
Students pursuing B.Sc./ B.Tech./ M.Sc./ M.Tech. in any department of Life Science and Chemistry and younger lecturers/ researchers from the allied space.
The registration price for the workshop is INR 200. The registration price will be paid to the next account details:
|Account Name||Indian Institute of Information Technology, Allahabad|
|Bank Name||State Bank of India|
|Branch Name||Jhalwa, Prayagraj|
To register for the net course, click here. The final date to register is July 1, 2021.
Click here to view the official notification for the Online Course on Analytical Techniques to Study from Biomolecules to Tissues by IIIT Allahabad
Check below for more similar opportunities:
N.B. – Here in JobSeeker24.com we attempt to get you the precise data. After all, all of us are human beings, subsequently, there could also be some errors. Providing any fallacious data won’t be our function. If you might have any doubt relating to any data, then please conduct your individual search and be confirmed. Thank you