Registrations are invited for Online Course on Python for Machine Learning by NIT Warangal on 16-20 August 2021. Online registrations are open.
About the Course
This short time period course aims at imparting knowledge and training on the basics of python with different points and applications to machine learning.
- The course will positively influence the perceived skill to grasp Python programming constructs
- Participants will be capable to demonstrate knowledge of machine learning strategies to resolve Real World issues.
- Introduction to Python: Installation, Python Editors
- Variables, Objects, Operators, Primitive Data Types Compound Data types: List, Tuples, Sets, Dictionaries
- Conditional Statements Loops: for, while do-while
- Functions, Building your individual features
- Numpy: Multi-dimensional Arrays
- Matplotlib: 2D and 3D plotting in Python Regular Expressions
- Scipy: Scientific library for python Pandas: Providing high-performance, easy-to-use data structures.
- SymPy: Symbolic arithmetic and computer algebra.
- scikit-image: Collection of algorithms for image processing.
- scikit-learn is a collection of algorithms and instruments for machine learning.
Faculty members in all disciplines of Engineering, Sciences, Mathematics, Life sciences, Management, Post Doctoral Fellows, Research Scholars, PG students, UG students who have an aptitude to work in Machine learning using Python.
- Interested candidates can register through this page.
- Faculty, Post-doctoral fellows, Research Scholars, PG students, UG students: Rs. 500 /- & Industry individuals Rs. 1000/-
Dr. M. Sandhya,
Assistant Professor, Mobile: 9394468554
Dr. Y. Sreenivasa Rao,
Assistant Professor, Mobile: 9494776866
Click here to view the official notification of the Online Course on Python for Machine Learning by NIT Warangal.
N.B. – Here in JobSeeker24.com we attempt to get you the precise data. After all, all of us are human beings, subsequently, there could also be some errors. Providing any fallacious data won’t be our function. If you might have any doubt relating to any data, please conduct your individual search and confirm. Thank you