MYAS (Govt of India) is organizing Online Olympic Quiz- Road To Tokyo 2021 from 17 June to July 22. Online registrations are open during this period
About the Online Olympic Quiz
The 32nd edition of Olympics, Tokyo Olympics 2020 is scheduled to begin from 23rd July 2021 to 5th September in Tokyo, and on this edition, the Indian contingent will consist of around 130 strong athletes. To increase our moral help to the Indian contingent, it has been determined to create consciousness amongst the countrymen concerning the Olympics and Indian participation earlier than the start of the Olympics.
This quiz will probably be based mostly on the previous & present Olympics and athletes wherein questions will be requested with several choices and the person should choose the proper choice. On successful completion of every activity, every participant will be awarded an e-certificate marking their participation. The winners will get a chance to win the Indian Team fan jersey and some lucky winners can even get an opportunity to meet their favorite Olympian.
- This is a timed quiz with 10 questions to be answered in 120 seconds
- These questions will probably be randomly picked from the question bank.
- Winners will probably be adjudged based on the maximum variety of correct answers.
- In case of several individuals have given a similar variety of right answers, the individuals who take the least time to finish the quiz will be adjudged the winner.
- You can skip a troublesome query and are available again to it later.
- The quiz will begin as quickly as you click on the Start Quiz button.
Entry to the quiz will be open from 17th June 2021 until 22nd July Participants will be required to answer 10 questions within a span of 120 seconds.
Click here to register and Play the Online Olympic Quiz- Road To Tokyo 2020 by MYAS (Govt of India)
Read More: Slogan Making Contest for Tokyo Olympics 2021 by MYAS (Govt of India): Submit by 22nd July(Opens in a new browser tab)
N.B. – Here in JobSeeker24.com we attempt to get you the precise data. After all, all of us are human beings, subsequently, there could also be some errors. Providing any fallacious data won’t be our function. If you might have any doubt relating to any data, please conduct your individual search and confirm. Thank you