H&M is inviting applications from candidates to work as Operations Responsible for its workplace in Mumbai.
Table of Contents
About the Company
Hennes & Mauritz AB is a Swedish multinational clothes retail firm recognized for its fast-fashion clothes for males, girls, youngsters, and kids. As of November 2019, H&M operates in 74 nations with over 5,000 shops underneath the assorted firm manufacturers, with 126,000 full-time equal positions.
It is the second-largest world clothes retailer, behind Spain-based Inditex (dad or mum firm of Zara). Founded by Erling Persson and run by his son Stefan Persson and Helena Helmersson, the corporate makes its online buying obtainable in 33 nations.
- Maximize operational excellence by educating 3PL within the H&M WMS system performance and key work processes.
- Monitor and assist well-functioning system integration.
- Support DC operations.
- Monitor system performance and new system performance developments, incl. interfaces WMS, WCS, and PLC.
- Communicate change requests from 3PL to 3PL-DC Managers relating to SOP.
- Distribute & translate launch notes to 3PL and monitor execution.
- Ensure all techniques work as anticipated and are used appropriately to aspire the perfect service to the shops and to safe that enterprise isn’t interrupted.
- Ensure efficient and environment-friendly incident administration, when wanted (e.g. take part in “bridge calls”, Incident reporting).
- Ensure a high-quality degree of all determined IT system-related procedures and monitor appropriate implementation.
- Conduct enterprise course of audits relating to compliance to group requirements.
- Act as PSR and NCG talking particular person to world capabilities and native Sales and monitor compliance to PSR, sustainability, and NCG requirements.
- Support DC Mgr. to make sure all operational, system and repair necessities to the 3PL and operational adjustments are applied and met (e.g. guarantee system launch updates).
Supply Chain Management
- Having robust experience in DC-level technology infrastructure and supplementing techniques expertise. Including a robust operational DC log. experience & course of understanding.
- Having a robust monitor file of setting clear targets with plans and actions on finding out how to obtain them.
- Proactive in problem-solving and hands-on perspective to resolving incidents.
- Ability to grasp system options and updates inside a given time-frame in addition to the flexibility for information switch.
- He/She is fluent in English with robust communication and presentation expertise.
- Ability to collaborate and co-create with others.
- The agile mindset with an optimistic perspective to varying and significant progress.
- Inclusive and empathetic in the direction of others while encouraging variety.
- Ability to grasp the effect on others and contribute to the larger image.
For more details, click on the link beneath.
Operations Responsible at H and M, Mumbai (Expired)
Check below for more similar opportunities:
N.B. – Here in JobSeeker24.com we attempt to get you the precise data. After all, all of us are human beings, subsequently, there could also be some errors. Providing any fallacious data won’t be our function. If you might have any doubt relating to any data, then please conduct your individual search and be confirmed. Thank you