The P&G Alumni Foundation is searching for applications from organizations to enhance quality of life by economically empowering people in want to attain larger monetary independence and financial well-being for themselves, their households, and their communities worldwide.
Additionally, the Foundation plans to facilitate communication and the sharing of the greatest practices amongst Alumni actively concerned in any philanthropic endeavours.
Now in our fifteenth year of grant-making, we encourage a charitable group to use if their mission aligns with the Foundation’s mission of financial empowerment and a P&G Alum is actively and meaningfully concerned. The deadline to submit an application is Friday, May 14, 2021.
The Foundation invests in programing that contributes towards actual employment together with:
- Job abilities growth & vocational coaching.
- Business-related abilities schooling & coaching.
- Entrepreneurial or enterprise ventures viable in native communities.
The Foundation accepts grant requests from tax-exempt 501(c)(3) organizations within the U.S. and from charitable equivalents outdoors the U.S. topic to the next eligibility necessities:
- Your mission and the undertaking or program searching for funding have to be strongly aligned with the Foundation’s mission of economically empowering these in want.
- Your proposal should exhibit the way it contributes towards sustainable employment alternatives (e.g., job abilities growth, vocational coaching, business-related abilities schooling & coaching, entrepreneurial or enterprise ventures, and so on.) and the way you’ll measure outcomes.
- One or more P&G Alums have to be actively and meaningfully concerned with the charitable group for no less than one year.
- The charitable group has to be in existence for no less than two fiscal years and supply monetary statements upon request.
- Grants are annual awards and restricted to one-year commitments.
Applications are due Friday, May 14, 2021 (midnight EDT) and are to be submitted electronically by way of our grants portal (with Foundant Technologies).
- Click here to access the Application. You will arrive on the Log On web page.
- At the Log On a web page, please assessment the Video or Written Tutorials to create your go online credentials and to use. Either “Create New Account” or use the credentials already established.
- Complete the 2021 Application which is a part of the 2021 P&G Alumni Foundation Grant Cycle.
- Guidelines & eligibility necessities are restated as soon as you go surfing.
- Only digital submissions by way of our grants portal can be accepted (no emailed or laborious copies can be accepted).
- Bookmark the Log On the web page for ease of entry. You will be capable of saving your work as you go and submit it as soon as accomplished.
For official notification, click on under.
Check below for more similar opportunities:
N.B. – Here in JobSeeker24.com we attempt to get you the precise data. After all, all of us are human beings, subsequently, there could also be some errors. Providing any fallacious data won’t be our function. If you might have any doubt relating to any data, then please conduct your individual search and be confirmed. Thank you.