Applications are invited for the Project Officer – Education at NIMHANS, Bengaluru for the year 2021. The final date of application submission is 5 July 2021.
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates, for filling up the Project Officer – Education on a contract basis within the Ministry of Women & Child Development funded project titled “National Initiative & Integrated Resource for Child Protection, Mental Health, and Psychosocial Care”, under Dr. Shekhar Seshadri, Sr. Professor, Dept. of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Principal Investigator.
- MPhil/Ph.D in Social Work or Masters Degree in Psychology or Master in Special Education.
- At least 3 years expertise (post to important qualification) in straight working with youngsters, with a minimum of 1 year working in class settings and minimum 1 year of intensive expertise in working alongside youngsters with incapacity (Preferable remedial schooling inclusion).
- Knowledge and expertise in class psychological well-being follow.
- Strong English oral and written expertise.
- Good working information of oral Hindi and Kannada.
- Evidence of coaching expertise in baby psychological well-being and safety areas (for ICPS/ college workers/judicial personnel…)
- Evidence of written work and documentation within the space of kid psychological well-being and safety.
- Willingness to journey throughout the nation.
- Experience with the government schooling system.
- Oral/ working information of a minimum of 1 (Indian) regional language.
- Experience in program planning, implementation, monitoring, and analysis
- A deep dedication to youngsters’ points.
- Dynamic and versatile with the flexibility to undertake new initiatives and reply rapidly to altering conditions and new wants.
- Maximum Age Limit 35 years
- Implement project actions together with information assortment, evaluation, coaching, materials improvement.
- Assist with coaching applications/assist for baby care service suppliers of assorted cadres/varieties.
- Work with varied technical groups in a coordinated method.
- Compile venture experiences as required.
- Coordinate with colleges, authorities/exterior businesses as required.
- Represent the venture via authorities/coordination conferences.
Interested candidates may go to the official application page by this link.
The software ought to be duly stuffed and the supporting documents as listed under are required to be uploaded,
- An overlaying letter (of a minimum of 1 full page) explaining eligibility for the place, by the important and fascinating standards talked about above i.e. justifying which of those standards you possess and describing your work with youngsters.
- Resume/CV *(Please word: applications with cowl letters that don’t element out these two features won’t be thought of, even when a CV is submitted).
- Please do NOT ship diploma certificates/testimonials or every other doc at this stage.
- In the wake of the COVID-19 disaster, all work and associated journey will likely be by well-being advisories put out by the Government of India and/or State Governments.
- The candidate would want to make his/her personal preparations for quarantine interval and in addition to in the course of the service at venture employment.
- If a candidate is chosen, could also be required to hitch responsibility inside per week (from the date of supply issued).
1 year (Initial appointment will likely be made for an interval of six months and extendable primarily based on the efficiency of the candidate).
The final date for receipt of applications is 05.07.2021.
Rs.90,000/- monthly (Consolidated).
Click here to view the official notification for Project Officer – Education at NIMHANS, Bengaluru.
You can also be interested in:
N.B. – Here in JobSeeker24.com we attempt to get you the precise data. After all, all of us are human beings, subsequently, there could also be some errors. Providing any fallacious data won’t be our function. If you might have any doubt relating to any data, then please conduct your individual search and be confirmed. Thank you