Applicants are invited for the post of State Resource Associates – Mahatma Gandhi National Fellowship.
As phase of the SANKALP initiative under the helm of the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MSDE), a cluster of 9 IIMs is to be the academic and implementation partner for the Mahatma Gandhi National Fellowship. The fellowship in its segment II (2021-23) is dedicated to installation 600 bright young fellows, throughout as many districts of the country with the district skill council. IIMU targets to construct a cadre of extraordinarily capable and committed younger specialists as sources for riding ability improvement and livelihood generation across the country in all districts of the states of Rajasthan and Telangana (61 fellows, i.e. about 1/10th of the whole strength). IIMU aligns to the core fee of the fellowship, to furnish an enabling surroundings and immersive trip for the fellows to make transformative impact.
- Organize and supply field-related helps to the fellow throughout the districts of the state.
- Provide all integral administrative guide to the MGNF in coordination with the application manager.
- Organize conferences and help in imparting logistical aid to a number activities held as a section of the MGNF.
- Write, review, and produce documents and research materials in coordination with the program manager.
- Document field-level experiences and learning by the fellows.
- Build an ecosystem grasp of the skilling space, in particular the features of the administration to be capable to steer the route of the work of the fellows (with help from experts).
- Provide the younger fellows with significant inter-personal teaching from time to time.
- Strong interpersonal abilities and self-motivated
- Demonstrated trip working on coverage and programmatic problems with more than one stakeholders inclusive of governments, academia, and civil society agencies consisting of neighborhood organizations.
- Familiarity with monetary accounting and document writing is strongly preferred.
- Attention to detail, planning, and task-orientation.
- Proficient in English, and Hindi. Knowledge of Mewadi/Telugu will be helpful.
- Enjoys attractive with younger human beings in their self-journeys of reflection and learning.
Masters in social sciences/statistics/development studies/ rural science / or associated fields with a minimal of two years of experience in the improvement sector. Skills in IT, action research, training, and data analysis are preferred. Familiarity and capacity to use MS Office, and statistical software program (R/Stata) is desirable. Candidates except a post-graduate however with at least 5 years of relevant work experience will be considered.
Contractual price of INR 45,000 to 60,000/per month (2-year contract – payment amount subject to prior experience and qualification)
Last Date of Apply: 15.03.2021
Location: IIM Udaipur or Hyderabad, with journey throughout the base state
Apply Now: Click Here
For More Details: Click Here