The Immerse Education (Immerse Summer School in Oxford & Cambridge) is inviting submissions for its Essay Competition for the year 2021.
About the Competition
The Immerse Education Essay Competition presents candidates the chance to win a 100% scholarship to take part in an Immerse summer season programme.
Are you an extremely bold scholar all in favour of attending the Immerse Summer School in Oxford or Cambridge?
This is a chance for college students to showcase their educational abilities by means of this essay competitors.
What is the Immerse Education Essay Competition?
The Immerse Education Essay Competition offers the chance for college students aged 13-18 to submit essay responses to a pre-set query referring to their chosen topic.
Students of all nationalities shall be aged 13-18 throughout the summer season of 2022.
- Competition opens: 31st March 2021
- Competition closes: 1st September 2021
- Entrants informed of the final result: 1st October 2021
- Summer Programme dates: July – August 2022
Interested and eligible candidates can submit entries via this page.
- First-place winners shall be awarded a 100% scholarship to review their chosen topic with Immerse.
- There shall be 10 first place winners throughout the Immerse Education Competitions.
- Runners up shall be awarded partial scholarships of as much as 70% to review their chosen topic with Immerse.
About the Organiser
Immerse Education was based in 2012 with the goal of offering college students aged 11-18 unparalleled instructional experiences. Immerse School has educated 1000’s scholars by means of their distinctive educational enrichment programmes within the faculties of Oxford and Cambridge University.
All of Immerse’s programmes are designed by tutors from main world universities and assist put together members for future success.
For more details, click on on the below link
Summer School Essay Competition 2021 by Cambridge & Oxford.
For more such opportunities, check below:
N.B. – Here in JobSeeker24.com we attempt to get you the precise data. After all, all of us are human beings, subsequently, there could also be some errors. Providing any fallacious data will not be our function. If you might have any doubt relating to any data, then please conduct your individual search and be confirmed. Thank you.