Sumo Logic is hiring candidates from 2019/2020/2021 pass-out batches through an off-campus drive. Interested candidates may check eligibility, qualifications, job description, job role, hiring process, etc.
Table of Contents
- About Sumo Logic:
- Sumo Logic Job Details:
- Eligibility Criteria:
- Roles & Responsibilities:
- Desirable Qualifications:
- Sumo Logic Hiring Process:
- How to apply for Sumo Logic Off-Campus Drive 2022:
- Documents Required for Sumo Logic Recruitment:
- Apply link – Sumo Logic Off-Campus Drive 2022
- Sumo Logic Off-Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs:
- 1. Who can apply for Sumo Logic Off-Campus Drive 2022?
- 2. What is the Selection Process of Sumo Logic?
- 3. What is the Job Location for Freshers at Sumo Logic?
- 5. Is there any Service agreement for the Software Development Engineer Position at Sumo Logic?
- 6. Is there any shift at Sumo Logic Freshers Hiring?
- 7. What is the number of current job openings at Sumo Logic?
- 8. Does JOB SEEKER 24 provide Sumo Logic job updates?
- Subscribe to Our Telegram Channel:
- Click Here!
- Click Here!
- Like us on Facebook:
- Click Here!
- Read More Posts Below:
About Sumo Logic:
Sumo Logic is the pioneer in continuous intelligence, a new category of software, which enables organizations of all sizes to address the data challenges and opportunities presented by digital transformation, modern applications, and cloud computing. The Sumo Logic Continuous Intelligence Platform™ automates the collection, ingestion, and analysis of application, infrastructure, security, and IoT data to derive actionable insights within seconds.
After being in hyper-growth for the last few years, Sumo Logic became a publicly-traded company on the NASDAQ Exchange in September 2020.
More than 2,100 customers around the world rely on Sumo Logic to build, run, and secure their modern applications and cloud infrastructures. Sumo Logic delivers its platform as a true, multi-tenant SaaS architecture, across multiple use-cases, enabling businesses to thrive in the Intelligence Economy.
Sumo Logic Job Details:
|Software Development Engineer|
- Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science or Information Technology
- Experience with Continuous Integration or Continuous Deployment a plus
- Experience with object-oriented languages, for example in Java, Python, Scala, Ruby, or C#
- Experience in working with Unix/Windows operating systems
- Familiar with QA processes
- Passion for testing with a “break it” mentality
- Passion for cutting-edge technologies, complex problems, and breaking things
- Clarity and precision in verbal and written communication
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design, develop, and maintain test cases for UI testing or/and backend testing
- Contribute actively towards scalable Automation strategy & execution
- Participate in functional, system, and regression testing activities
- Work closely with development teams to ensure exceptional test coverage
- Estimate and perform risk analysis on large features during sprint planning meetings
- Report project status defects report and verification, and issue escalation in a timely manner
- Experience with testing large scale systems
- 0 – 2 years of work experience
- Experience in big data and/or 24×7 commercial service is highly desirable
- You should be happy working with Unix (Linux, OS X).
- Agile software development experience (test-driven development, iterative and incremental development) is a plus
- Familiar with test tools such as TestRails, Jira, JMeter, Selenium, etc
- Ability to understand the Sumo Logic backend architecture in depth
- Experience with Enterprise-grade SaaS products
Sumo Logic Hiring Process:
- Online Assessment
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
How to apply for Sumo Logic Off-Campus Drive 2022:
- To apply for Sumo Logic Off-Campus Drive, candidates may go to the official website of Sumo Logic Career page or
- Below this post, you can see the Official link for the Off-Campus Drive. Just click on the apply link below, it will redirect you to the official application page.
- After going to the official job page, click on the apply button.
- If you have already an account on the job page, then sign in with your user name and password or if you are new to applying for the job then you have to register to the site.
- Before applying for the job you need to have your latest resume, Aadhar card, last exam mark sheets/ Grade cards.
- After signing in, fill up the application form with your personal, educational & previous professional details (if any).
- After completing the application form, click on Submit button.
Documents Required for Sumo Logic Recruitment:
- A copy of your latest resume is to be uploaded at the time of the application or at the time of the interviews.
- All the documents of your educational qualification, especially your graduation mark sheets.
- Your personal documents such as – Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card, PassPort, etc.
**Please apply for the job as soon as possible, the link may expire at any time.
Sumo Logic Off-Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs:
1. Who can apply for Sumo Logic Off-Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: BE/BTech pass-outs from 2019/2020/2021 batches are eligible.
2. What is the Selection Process of Sumo Logic?
Ans: The selection process includes, Online Written Tests, Technical interviews & HR Interviews.
3. What is the Job Location for Freshers at Sumo Logic?
Ans: The job location is – Bangalore, India.
4. What is the job role & Salary at Sumo Logic?
Ans: The job role is – Software Development Engineer & the salary is not declared by the company. However, you can visit glassdoor.com to know more about the freshers’ salaries.
5. Is there any Service agreement for the Software Development Engineer Position at Sumo Logic?
Ans: Not mentioned.
6. Is there any shift at Sumo Logic Freshers Hiring?
Ans: Company has not mentioned the shifts yet. By that time you can keep visiting our website to get more updates.
7. What is the number of current job openings at Sumo Logic?
Ans: The number of openings has not been disclosed by the company.
8. Does JOB SEEKER 24 provide Sumo Logic job updates?
Ans: Yes, you can get all updates from our website & by following our Social Media Pages below.
Subscribe to Our Telegram Channel:
Like us on Facebook: