Applicants are invited for the “Swachhta Saarthi Fellowship” by the Government of India below its “Waste to Wealth” Mission.
The Office of the Principal Scientific Adviser to the Government of India below its “Waste to Wealth” Mission invitations applications for the award of “Swachhta Saarthi Fellowship” to acknowledge students, group staff/self-help teams, and municipal/sanitary staff who’re engaged in tackling the large problem of waste administration, scientifically and sustainably. The fellowship is an initiative to empower younger innovators who’re engaged in group work of waste administration/consciousness campaigns/waste surveys/research, and so forth. as Swachhta Saarthis and implement actions to scale back waste for a greener planet.
The position of younger college students from schools and colleges, and residents working in the neighborhood by means of Self Help Groups (SHGs), or in an impartial capability, is essential in sensitizing the communities in the direction of waste administration and provide modern options for the conversion of waste to worth. This fellowship is aimed to empower students and residents to constantly interact with their attempts to scale back waste in cities and rural areas.
- School students from 9th to 12th requirements engaged in waste management group work come below Category-A
- College students from College/University/Institutions – UG, PG & Research students engaged in waste management group work come below Category-B
- Citizens working in the neighborhood and thru Self Help Groups (SHGs), municipal or sanitary staff working past specs of their job requirement/descriptions come below Category-C. A maximum of 2 residents from the identical SHG can apply.
- The relevance of the work already carried out by the candidates
- Innovative options carried out of their actions
- Practicality for replication of the actions undertaken
- Engagement of the friends/group
- Proposed motion plan for a 12 months
- Expected end result and affect
- BASIC SCREENING: Short itemizing of functions
- ASSESSMENT OF INFORMATION SHARED: Assessment of knowledge offered within the utility kind
- RESULT ANNOUNCEMENT: An skilled committee will consider the proposal, and the profitable proposals will likely be offered funding (as detailed above) for an interval of 12 months.
- In class A, Swachta Saarthis will obtain Rs. 500/- monthly for an interval of 12 months
- In class B, Swachta Saarthis will obtain Rs. 1,000/- monthly for an interval of 12 months
- In class C, Swachta Saarthis will obtain Rs. 2,000/- monthly for an interval of 12 months
- The best performing fellow in every class will likely be recognized because the Swachhta Saarthi of the month
- At the end of the 12 months, 10 greatest modern tasks/initiatives/demo model/ prototypes/ experiences will acquire recognition below the program
- 17 Feb: Start Date and Time
- 19 Mar: Closing of Application
- 15 Apr: Announcement of Result
Apply Now: Click Here
For More Details: Click Here
More Similar Opportunities:
SBI Youth For India Fellowship for Graduates: Apply till 30th April(Opens in a new browser tab)
Mahatma Gandhi National Fellowship 2021-23: Apply by 27th March(Opens in a new browser tab)
N.B. – Here in JobSeeker24.com we attempt to get you the precise data. After all, all of us are human beings, subsequently, there could also be some errors. Providing any fallacious data will not be our function. If you might have any doubt relating to any data, then please conduct your individual search and be confirmed. Thank you.