Applications are invited for the position of Business Analyst, AML/KYC at Genpact. In this role, the shortlisted candidate will be conducting institutional KYC for High-Risk entities in line with defined process and procedure which entails Summarizing findings, facts, and data in a narrative report, highlighting moves and recommendations for the next steps.
Genpact is an EqualOpportunity Employer and considers candidates for all positions barring regard to race, color, faith or belief, sex, age, countrywide origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, bodily or intellectual incapacity or any different attribute included by relevant laws. Genpact is dedicated to growing dynamic work surroundings that value range and inclusion, admire and integrity, consumer focus, and innovation.
- B.Com/M.Com with appropriate area knowledge
- Advanced Communication and Presentation skills
- Influencing skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making
- Strong information of AML/ CTF and Sanctions received working in a comparable position inside the Capital Markets Industry
- Experience in Customer Lifecycle Management i.e. Onboarding, Product Fulfillment, KYC, Screening, Offboarding, etc.
- AML investigatory ride and analytical skills
- Periodical evaluation of KYC archives as to the completeness, together with verifying that due diligence has been performed
- Client onboarding checks, verifying exterior regulatory and registry websites for their prison energetic status.
- Understanding of special entity sorts and possession shape inclusive of however now not restrained to – Charities, PIV, SPV, Banks & Financial Institute, Private and Public agencies (listed / non listed), and CIS
- Ability to behavior a distinctive investigation in Adverse / Negative Media and Transaction Surveillance / Monitoring
- Ability to independently research, analyze, and suggest options to shut open gadgets and discrepancies
- Knowledge of AML/KYC controls which include front-end systems, applications, information sources, and returned give up controls
- Experience in sanction screening, (KYC), report verification (IDs, financial institution details, corporation registries)
- Outstanding analytical and investigative competencies mixed with the potential to navigate via ambiguity in a fast-paced, multifaceted environment
- Excellent grasp of AML/KYC terminology
- Good ride in MS-Office functions like Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook, etc.
Last Date of Applications: Mar 29, 2021, 11:59:00 PM
For More Details: Click Here
MORE SIMILAR JOBS:
N.B. – Here in JobSeeker24.com we attempt to get you the precise data. After all, all of us are human beings, subsequently, there could also be some errors. Providing any fallacious data will not be our function. If you might have any doubt relating to any data, then please conduct your individual search and be confirmed. Thank you.