S&P Global Off Campus Drive 2022 Freshers Hiring: S&P Global is hiring freshers for the Associate Software Engineer role in Noida.
Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, test pattern, annual CTC, job location, job description, interview experience, required qualifications, skills required, etc., from below –
Table of Contents
- About S&P Global:
- S&P Global Off Campus Drive 2022 – Job Description:
- S&P Global Off Campus Drive 2022 – Eligibility Criteria:
- What is the Hiring Process for S&P Global Off Campus Placement?
- Registration Process for S&P Global Placement Drive:
- Documents for S&P Global Off Campus Drive:
- Follow us On Our Social Platforms:
- FAQs – S&P Global Off Campus Drive 2022:
- Q1. How to Apply for S&P Global Off Campus Drive?
- Q2. What is the last date of Registration for S&P Global Off-Campus Drive?
- Q3. Who can apply for S&P Global Off Campus Drive 2022?
- Q4. What is the Job Location for Freshers at S&P Global Off Campus Drive 2022?
- Q5. What is the Salary for an Associate Software Engineer at S&P Global?
- Q6. Does JOB SEEKER 24 provide S&P Global Off Campus Drive updates?
About S&P Global:
S&P Global delivers essential intelligence that powers decision-making. We provide the world’s leading organizations with the right data, connected technologies, and expertise they need to move ahead. As part of our team, you’ll help solve complex challenges that equip businesses, governments, and individuals with the knowledge to adapt to a changing economic landscape.
Our people come prepared every day to creatively approach and solve new problems. They are instrumental in helping our customers see things differently and take on tomorrow’s challenges, today.
S&P Global Off Campus Drive 2022 – Job Description:
|1. Company Name:||S&P Global|
|2. Company Website:||Click here|
|3. Industry:||Software Company|
|4. Job Role:||Associate Software Engineer|
|5. Job Type:||Full Time|
|6. Qualification:||BE/BTech – Computer Science or related.|
|7. Eligible Batch:||2022, 2021, 2020 Pass-Outs|
|8. Experience Required:||0-2 years.|
|9. Job Location:||Noida|
|10. CTC:||Best in Industry|
Latest Off Campus Drives – 2022:
S&P Global Off Campus Drive 2022 – Eligibility Criteria:
S&P Global is hiring fresher engineers for the position of Associate Software Engineer through an Off Campus Drive. Please read the following criteria before applying for the job.
- Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 0 to 2 years of experience working on Java platforms
- Strong core Java skills (with a good understanding of multithreading and performance tuning)
- Comfortable working with both UNIX/Linux and Windows environments
- Distributed applications
- Infrastructure as Code, Cloudformation, Terraform
- Web services
- Angular Js
- Spring, Hibernate
- Multithreading and performance
- JMS, Message Queues
- XML, JAXB, JSON serialization
- Oracle \ SQL
- It will be good to have experience in the development of Microservices, Serverless technologies, and Amazon Web Services.
- Thorough understanding of agile software development methodology and industry best practices.
- Thorough understanding of fundamental software engineering and computer science principles: object-oriented design, structured design, databases, algorithms, data structures, usability, refactoring debugging, and configuration management.
- Excellent design and problem-solving skills.
- Take responsibility for the team’s deliverables, both in terms of timeliness and software quality.
- Work closely with the global Portfolio Valuations team, take ownership of various components in the platform, and gain a solid understanding of how these components fit within the overall platform.
- Owns, Implements and maintains various aspects of IHS Markit’s Java-based hosted valuations platform, working within a global team.
- Develop new software, and enhance existing software, to high standards. Adhere to best practices that enhance user experience, usability, scalability, performance, and security. Drive technology initiatives
- Take responsibility for code quality and automation test coverage.
- Ensuring clear communication on status to all stakeholders including regular progress and updates to your manager, peers, and leads.
- Establish a productive working relationship with main product stakeholders.
- Work with Operations teams to support daily processing, and work with them to identify possible improvements to help improve efficiency.
What is the Hiring Process for S&P Global Off Campus Placement?
- Written Aptitude & Technical Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Note: If there are other rounds of the selection process, you will be notified by the company once qualified for any further rounds.
Registration Process for S&P Global Placement Drive:
- To apply for S&P Global Off Campus Drive 2022, candidates may go to the official website of the S&P Global Career page, or
- Below this post, you can see the Apply link for the Drive. Just click on the apply link below. It will redirect you to the official application page.
- After going to the official job page, click on the application.
- If you already have an account on the job page, then sign in with your user name and password, or if you are new to applying for the job, you have to register to the site.
- Before applying for the job, you need to have your latest resume, Aadhar card, last exam mark sheets,/ Grade cards.
- After signing in, fill up the application form with your personal, educational & previous professional details (if any).
- After completing the application form, click on Submit.
Documents for S&P Global Off Campus Drive:
- Keep a copy of your latest resume within you during the application and the interview time.
- All the educational qualification documents, especially your graduation mark sheets, may require submission.
- Your documents such as – Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card, Passport, etc., may be required.
N:B: – These are the usual documents required by most companies. However, it is up to the company whether it wants more documents or less 🙂
**Please apply for the job as soon as possible; the link may expire at any time.
|S&P Global Off Campus Drive 2022||Apply Link: Apply Now|
Note – All the information on this website is in good faith to help the candidates get their dream job. We do not encourage candidates to pay to get any job. For a good understanding, we have used the respective companies’ logos in our featured images most of the time. However, these logos are the intellectual properties of the companies mentioned.
|TOP COMPANIES HIRING DRIVE||BATCHWISE HIRING DRIVES|
|1. TCS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||1. 2018 BATCH|
|2. INFOSYS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||2. 2019 BATCH|
|3. COGNIZANT OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||3. 2020 BATCH|
|4. S&P Global OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||4. 2021 BATCH|
|5. CAPGEMINI OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||5. 2022 BATCH|
Follow us On Our Social Platforms:
|1. Join our Telegram Channel:||Click Here|
|2. Like us on Facebook:||Click Here|
|3. Follow us on Instagram:||Click Here|
|4. Follow us on LinkedIn:||Click Here|
|5. Follow us on Google News:||Click Here|
FAQs – S&P Global Off Campus Drive 2022:
Q1. How to Apply for S&P Global Off Campus Drive?
Ans: Through online mode. Check the link on this post.
Q2. What is the last date of Registration for S&P Global Off-Campus Drive?
Ans: The last date to apply for the Associate Software Engineer role at S&P Global is not mentioned on the job application page. Please apply before the deadline to avoid the last-minute hassle.
Q3. Who can apply for S&P Global Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: BE/BTech in Computer Science or related engineering degree from 2020, 2021 & 2022 batches with 0-2 years of experience.
Q4. What is the Job Location for Freshers at S&P Global Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: The location for the Associate Software Engineer role in Noida is mentioned in the Job Description.
Q5. What is the Salary for an Associate Software Engineer at S&P Global?
Ans: The salary is mentioned in the job post. The average salary at S&P Global for the Associate Software Engineer role is ₹10 Lakhs per year. However, you can visit the company career page to know more about the freshers’ salaries.