Wipro Off Campus Drive 2022 Freshers Hiring: Wipro is hiring freshers for the Talent Acquisition role in Bangalore, Kochi, and Chennai.
Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, test pattern, annual CTC, job location, job description, interview experience, required qualifications, skills required, etc., from below –
Table of Contents
- About Wipro:
- Wipro Off Campus Drive 2022 – Job Description:
- Wipro Off Campus Drive 2022 – Eligibility Criteria:
- What is the Hiring Process for Wipro Off Campus Placement?
- Registration Process for Wipro Placement Drive:
- Documents for Wipro Off Campus Drive:
- Follow us On Our Social Platforms:
- FAQs – Wipro Off Campus Drive 2022:
- Q1. How to Apply for Wipro Off Campus Drive?
- Q2. What is the last date of Registration for Wipro Off-Campus Drive?
- Q3. Who can apply for Wipro Off Campus Drive 2022?
- Q4. What is the Job Location for Freshers at Wipro Off Campus Drive 2022?
- Q5. What is the Salary for a Talent Acquisition at Wipro?
- Q6. Does JOB SEEKER 24 provide Wipro Off Campus Drive updates?
Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting, and business process services. Delaporte has served as CEO and managing director of Wipro since July 2020. It is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
Wipro Off Campus Drive 2022 – Job Description:
|1. Company Name:||Wipro|
|2. Company Website:||Click here|
|3. Industry:||Software Company|
|4. Job Role:||Talent Acquisition|
|5. Job Type:||Full Time|
|6. Qualification:||BBM/ BBA/ B. Com – (General and Allied Branches)/ BA(Economics)/ BSc (Economics)/ BA(Psychology)/ BMS|
|7. Eligible Batch:||2022, 2021, 2020 Pass-Outs|
|8. Experience Required:||Freshers|
|9. Job Location:||Bangalore, Kochi, and Chennai|
|10. CTC:||INR 2.5 LPA|
Latest Off Campus Drives – 2022:
Wipro Off Campus Drive 2022 – Eligibility Criteria:
Wipro is hiring fresher engineers for the position of Talent Acquisition through an Off Campus Drive. Please read the following criteria before applying for the job.
- Graduation in BBM/ BBA/ B. Com – (General and Allied Branches)/ BA(Economics)/ BSc (Economics)/ BA(Psychology)/ BMS with 60% or 6.0 CGPA or its equivalent
- 10th Standard: 60% or above
- 12th Standard: 60% or above
- Year of Passing – 2020, 2021 & 2022.
- Full-time course recognized by the Central/State Government of India. Candidates with part-time or correspondence or distance learning education for their degree, 10th or 12th are not eligible.
- One backlog is allowed till the Offer stage. The offer will be subject to all backlogs being cleared at the time of offer.
- A maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th and graduation.
- No gaps are allowed during graduation. The degree should be completed within 3 years from the start of the course.
- Education should be regular full-time in 10th, 12th & graduation recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- Candidates with part-time, correspondence, or distance learning in either 10th or 12th or graduation are not eligible.
- Maximum of one backlog till the assessment process is allowed. The offer will be subject to all backlogs being cleared at the time of offer.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last three months are not eligible.
The agreement period is 36 months from the joining date. The candidate will be liable to pay a sum of INR 1,40,000 on a pro-rata basis if he/she leaves the organization before 36 months for breaching the service agreement.
- First academic year: INR 2.5 lakhs
- Second academic year: INR 3.5 lakhs
- Third academic year: INR 5.0 lakhs
What is the Hiring Process for Wipro Off Campus Placement?
Note: If there are other rounds of the selection process, you will be notified by the company once qualified for any further rounds.
Registration Process for Wipro Placement Drive:
- To apply for Wipro Off Campus Drive 2022, candidates may go to the official website of the Wipro Career page, or
- Below this post, you can see the Apply link for the Drive. Just click on the apply link below. It will redirect you to the official application page.
- After going to the official job page, click on the application.
- If you already have an account on the job page, then sign in with your user name and password, or if you are new to applying for the job, you have to register to the site.
- Before applying for the job, you need to have your latest resume, Aadhar card, last exam mark sheets,/ Grade cards.
- After signing in, fill up the application form with your personal, educational & previous professional details (if any).
- After completing the application form, click on Submit.
Documents for Wipro Off Campus Drive:
- Keep a copy of your latest resume within you during the application and the interview time.
- All the educational qualification documents, especially your graduation mark sheets, may require submission.
- Your documents such as – Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card, Passport, etc., may be required.
N:B: – These are the usual documents required by most companies. However, it is up to the company whether it wants more documents or less 🙂
**Please apply for the job as soon as possible; the link may expire at any time.
|Wipro Off Campus Drive 2022||Apply Link: Apply Now|
Note – All the information on this website is in good faith to help the candidates get their dream job. We do not encourage candidates to pay to get any job. For a good understanding, we have used the respective companies’ logos in our featured images most of the time. However, these logos are the intellectual properties of the companies mentioned.
|TOP COMPANIES HIRING DRIVE||BATCHWISE HIRING DRIVES|
|1. TCS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||1. 2018 BATCH|
|2. INFOSYS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||2. 2019 BATCH|
|3. COGNIZANT OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||3. 2020 BATCH|
|4. WIPRO OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||4. 2021 BATCH|
|5. CAPGEMINI OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||5. 2022 BATCH|
Follow us On Our Social Platforms:
|1. Join our Telegram Channel:||Click Here|
|2. Like us on Facebook:||Click Here|
|3. Follow us on Instagram:||Click Here|
|4. Follow us on LinkedIn:||Click Here|
|5. Follow us on Google News:||Click Here|
FAQs – Wipro Off Campus Drive 2022:
Q1. How to Apply for Wipro Off Campus Drive?
Ans: Through online mode. Check the link on this post.
Q2. What is the last date of Registration for Wipro Off-Campus Drive?
Ans: The last date to apply for the Talent Acquisition role at Wipro is 30th June 2022 as mentioned on the job application page. Please apply before the deadline to avoid the last-minute hassle.
Q3. Who can apply for Wipro Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: Graduation in BBM/ BBA/ B. Com – (General and Allied Branches)/ BA(Economics)/ BSc (Economics)/ BA(Psychology)/ BMS with 60% or 6.0 CGPA or its equivalent candidates with yop 2020, 2021 & 2022 can apply for this job.
Q4. What is the Job Location for Freshers at Wipro Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: The location for the Talent Acquisition role in Bangalore, Kochi, and Chennai is mentioned in the Job Description.
Q5. What is the Salary for a Talent Acquisition at Wipro?
Ans: The salary is mentioned in the job post. The average salary at Wipro for the Talent Acquisition role is ₹2.5 Lakhs per year. However, you can visit the company career page to know more about the freshers’ salaries.