Volvo Off Campus Drive for 2022 & 2023 Batch Hiring: Volvo is hiring for the Off-Campus Drive for the 2022 & 2023 Batch as Embedded Software Engineer in Bangalore. Candidates with 0 years of experience can apply.
Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, test pattern, annual CTC, job location, job description, interview experience, required qualifications, skills required, etc., from below –
Table of Contents
- About Volvo:
- Volvo Off Campus Drive for 2022 & 2023 Batch – Job Description:
- Volvo Off Campus Drive for 2022 & 2023 Batch – Eligibility Criteria:
- What is the Hiring Process for Volvo Off Campus Drive?
- What is the Registration Process for Volvo Off Campus Drive?
- What Documents are Required for Volvo Off Campus Drive?
- Follow us On Our Social Platforms:
- FAQs – Volvo Off Campus Drive for 2022 & 2023 Batch:
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing, and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change, and Customer Success.
Volvo Construction Equipment is a global company driven by passion, curiosity, and our purpose: to build the world we want to live in. We believe that only through imagination and teamwork can we develop a world that is cleaner, smarter, and more connected. Our company culture reflects this belief through the care and trusts it places in our customers, employees, and suppliers. People are at the heart of our business. It is through our strong network of talented, enquiring, and innovative minds that we have been able to pave the way towards a more sustainable future. The global construction industry is our arena and our employees are our greatest assets.
Volvo Off Campus Drive for 2022 & 2023 Batch – Job Description:
|Company Name:||Volvo Construction Equipment|
|Job Role:||Embedded Software Engineer|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Qualification:||BE/BTech/ME/MTech – Computer Science or related degree|
|Eligible Batch:||2022 & 2023 Pass Outs|
|Experience Required:||0 years|
|Salary:||INR 6.5-11.7 LPA (Approx.)|
|Last date to Apply:||ASAP|
|Latest Off Campus Drives – 2022|
Volvo Off Campus Drive for 2022 & 2023 Batch – Eligibility Criteria:
Volvo is hiring fresher engineers for the position of Embedded Software Engineer through Off Campus Drive. Please read the following criteria before applying for the job.
- BE/BTech/ME/MTech in Computer Science or a related specialization from the 2022 & 2023 pass-out batch can apply for this job.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Supportive and collaborative attitude
- An active leader with the ability to create unity and focus on results.
- Experience working with global teams is desirable.
- Good knowledge of the applications of software platforms in Automotive products.
- Good analytical skills and quick learner
- Have a pragmatic and generalistic approach to technical solutions.
- Deep knowledge of C++ Programming.
- Deep knowledge in C programming, and automotive embedded software development.
- Proficient knowledge in the ECU configuration and integration tools & development environment.
- Knowledge of ECU systems (e.g. diagnostics protocols) and RTOS.
- Knowledge of SysML, UML, and Enterprise architecture and good system and design thinking.
- Knowledge of Git, CI/CD, JIRA, Artifactory, Python
- Knowledge of SDLC, Agile Methodologies, SCRUM, etc.
- Basic knowledge of application SW integration (IO, Parameters, CAN J1939)
What are the Key Responsibilities of an Embedded Software Engineer at Volvo?
- Follow the process and guidelines of embedded software development.
- Design and Development of SW modules.
- To track and receive deliveries of developed software components.
- If needed, follow up on external deliveries like CSP, machine test feedback, etc.
- Assist the Embedded Software Development Leader with technical integration results intended for release notes.
- Follow build scripts for target platforms including CANoe/CANalyzer (where applicable).
- Support integration of software components allocated to one/more ECU together with the CSP.
- Support in Technical communication to stakeholders regarding questions of Modules.
- Support in resolving machine/VnV testing findings
- Participate in Cross-functional regular meetings when needed.
- Support in Measurement and usage of critical ECU hardware resources such as Flash, RAM, and CPU usage.
- Assist in configuring tasks, communication, executable, memories, I/O, etc. to support during integration to fulfill all requirements of an ECU.
- Assist in Performing basic tests of integrated software on hardware with debugging.
What is the Hiring Process for Volvo Off Campus Drive?
- Written Test
Note: If there are other rounds of the selection process, you will be notified by the company once qualified for any further rounds.
What is the Registration Process for Volvo Off Campus Drive?
To apply for Volvo Off Campus Drive for the 2022 & 2023 Batch, candidates may go to the official website of the Volvo Career page, or
- Below this post, you can see the Apply link for the Drive. Just click on the apply link below. It will redirect you to the official application page.
- After going to the official job page, click on the application.
- If you already have an account on the job page, sign in with your user name and password, or if you are new to applying, you must register to the site.
- Before applying for the job, you must have your latest resume, Aadhar card, last exam mark sheets,/ Grade cards.
- After signing in, fill up the application form with your personal, educational & previous professional details (if any).
- After completing the application form, click on Submit.
What Documents are Required for Volvo Off Campus Drive?
- Keep a copy of your latest resume within you during the application and the interview time.
- Keep your cover letter handy.
- All the educational qualification documents, especially your graduation mark sheets, may require submission.
- Your documents such as – Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card, Passport, etc., may be required.
N:B: – These are the usual documents most companies require. However, it is up to the company whether it wants more documents or less 🙂
**Please apply for the job as soon as possible; the link may expire anytime.
|Volvo Off Campus Drive for Embedded Software Engineer Role:||Apply Now|
|Note: All the information on this website is in good faith to help the candidates get their dream job. We do not encourage candidates to pay to get any job. For a good understanding, we have used the respective companies’ logos in our featured images most of the time. However, these logos are the intellectual properties of the companies mentioned.|
|TOP COMPANIES HIRING DRIVE||BATCHWISE HIRING DRIVES|
|1. TCS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||1. 2018 BATCH|
|2. INFOSYS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||2. 2019 BATCH|
|3. COGNIZANT OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||3. 2020 BATCH|
|4. WIPRO OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||4. 2021 Batch|
|5. CAPGEMINI OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||5. 2022 & 2023 Batch|
|6. ACCENTURE OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||6. 2023 BATCH|
Follow us On Our Social Platforms:
|1. Join our Telegram Channel:||Click Here|
|2. Like us on Facebook:||Click Here|
|3. Follow us on Instagram:||Click Here|
|4. Follow us on LinkedIn:||Click Here|
|5. Follow us on Google News:||Click Here|
FAQs – Volvo Off Campus Drive for 2022 & 2023 Batch:
Q1. How to Apply for Volvo Off Campus Drive?
Ans: Through online mode. Check the link on this post.
Q2. What is the last date of Registration for Volvo Off-Campus Drive?
Ans: As Soon as Possible.
Q3. Who can apply for Volvo Off Campus Drive?
Ans: BE/BTech/ME/MTech in Computer Science or a related specialization from 2022 & 2023 Batch can apply for this job.