Accenture Off Campus Drive 2022 Freshers Hiring: Accenture is hiring freshers from the 2022 batch candidates for the Associate Software Engineer role through an Off Campus Drive 2022.
Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, test pattern, annual CTC, job location, job description, interview experience, required qualifications, skills required, etc., from below –
Table of Contents
- Accenture Off Campus Drive 2022 – Details:
- Accenture Off Campus Drive 2022 – Job Description:
- Accenture Off-Campus Recruitment Process:
- How to apply for Accenture Off Campus Drive 2022?
- Documents for Accenture Off Campus Drive:
- Apply Link – Accenture Off Campus Drive 2022 Hiring as Associate Software Engineer
- To Stay Up-to-date, Follow us on Social Media:
- Accenture Off Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs:
- 1. How to Apply for Accenture Off Campus Drive?
- 2. What is the last date of Registration for the Accenture Off-Campus Drive?
- 3. Who can apply for Accenture Off Campus Drive 2022?
- 4. What is the Selection Process of Accenture?
- 5. What is the Job Location for Freshers at Accenture Off Campus Drive 2022?
- 6. What is the job role & Salary at Accenture?
- 9. What is the number of current job openings at Accenture?
- 10. Does JOB SEEKER 24 provide Accenture Off Campus Drive 2022 updates?
- Study Materials for Interview Preparation (FREE MATERIALS):
Accenture Off Campus Drive 2022 – Details:
|1. Company Name:||Accenture|
|2. Company Website:||Click here|
|3. Industry:||Software Company|
|4. Job Role:||Associate Software Engineer|
|5. Job Type:||Full-Time|
|6. Qualification:||B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech, MCA – All Branches and M.Sc. (CSE, IT only)|
|7. Eligible Batch:||2022|
|8. Experience Required:||Freshers|
|9. Job Location:||Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, Mumbai, Chennai, Gurgaon, Kolkata|
|10. CTC:||INR 4.5 LPA|
Accenture Off Campus Drive 2022 – Job Description:
Join our team that is developing, designing and maintaining technologies that improve the way our clients and the world works. Working in challenging and dynamic environments, using their versatility to create and support technology solutions that meet client requirements from analysis to implementation
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- All streams/branches of B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech, MCA, and M.Sc. (CSE, IT only) from the 2022 year of pass outs with full-time education only (Part-time and distance education are not considered)
- Note: MBA /PGDBM candidates are not eligible to apply for this role
- No active backlogs during application and/or during onboarding.
- The maximum 1-year gap in education (post 10th standard till completion of graduation / Post-graduation)
- The candidate should not have appeared for the Accenture Recruitment assessment/interview process in the last three months.
- Candidates should not have more than 11 months of experience
- Candidates must be eligible to work in India either by citizenship/or have relevant work permit documents.
- Please note that Bhutan and Nepal nationals can work in India without the need for obtaining a work visa. All other foreign nationals require a work visa or an Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI) or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) card to work in India
- You are willing to work in any Business Unit/Service line within the company
- You are willing to join /relocate to any Accenture office across India
- Design, build, test, assemble, support, and configure applications using business requirements
- Understand business drivers that will impact performance and deliver software to those expectations
- Bake technology trends into solutions; Participate in the development of automation solutions, new functionality, and technologies and integrate them into existing solutions
- Responsible for incident resolution and support extended to customers through voice interaction/email/chat/remote support
TOP COMPANIES HIRING DRIVE
BATCHWISE OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES
|1. Accenture OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||1. 2018 BATCH|
|2. INFOSYS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||2. 2019 BATCH|
|3. COGNIZANT OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||3. 2020 BATCH|
|4. WIPRO OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||4. 2021 BATCH|
|5. CAPGEMINI OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||5. 2022 BATCH|
Good to Have Skills:
- Ability to anticipate and resolve business issues with agility
- Multi-disciplinary and versatile with the aptitude to learn and apply new skills faster
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills and proficient in verbal and communication skills
- Deliver code, to time and quality expectations and participate in peer reviews
- Take ownership of the successful implementation of the solution
- Support infrastructure operations and /or manage delivery for IT production systems and services
- Flexibility to relocate for project deployment to any part of India and work on 24X7 shifts basis business requirement
- Basic understanding of ABAP Development on HANA, CDS, AMDP, Performance Analysis
- Experience or knowledge in configuration, customization of Salesforce.com applications
- Good working knowledge in J2EE and full-stack development
- Knowledge and development experience of .NET (ASP.NET/ASP.NET MVC)
Accenture Off-Campus Recruitment Process:
- Assessment #1: Cognitive and Technical assessment
You will get 90 minutes to complete this assessment
Cognitive and Technical assessment includes 50 questions on
- English ability
- Critical thinking and Problem solving
- Abstract Reasoning
The technical assessment includes 40 questions
- Common Application and MS office
- Fundamentals of Networking, Security, and Cloud
2. Assessment #2: Coding assessment
- Dot Net
3. Assessment #3: Communication assessment
- Sentence Mastery
Note: If there are other rounds of the selection process, you will be notified by the company once qualified for any further rounds.
How to apply for Accenture Off Campus Drive 2022?
- To apply for Accenture Off Campus Drive 2022, candidates may go to the official website of the Accenture Career page, or
- Below this post, you can see the Apply link for the Drive. Just click on the apply link below. It will redirect you to the official application page.
- After going to the official job page, click on the application.
- If you already have an account on the job page, then sign in with your user name and password, or if you are new to applying for the job, you have to register to the site.
- Before applying for the job, you need to have your latest resume, Aadhar card, last exam mark sheets,/ Grade cards.
- After signing in, fill up the application form with your personal, educational & previous professional details (if any).
- After completing the application form, click on Submit.
Documents for Accenture Off Campus Drive:
- Keep a copy of your latest resume within you during the application and the interview time.
- All the educational qualification documents, especially your graduation mark sheets, may require submission.
- Your documents such as – Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card, Passport, etc., may be required.
N:B: – These are the usual documents required by most companies. However, it is up to the company whether it wants more documents or less 🙂
**Please apply for the job as soon as possible; the link may expire.
Note – All the information on this website is in good faith to help the candidates get their dream job. We do not encourage candidates to pay for getting any job. For a good understanding, we have used the respective companies’ logos in our featured images most of the time. However, these logos are the intellectual properties of the companies mentioned.
To Stay Up-to-date, Follow us on Social Media:
1. Join our Telegram Channel:
2. Like us on Facebook:
3. Follow us on Instagram:
4. Follow us on LinkedIn:
5. Follow us on Google News:
Accenture Off Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs:
1. How to Apply for Accenture Off Campus Drive?
Ans: Through online mode. Check the link above this post.
2. What is the last date of Registration for the Accenture Off-Campus Drive?
Ans: The last date to apply for the Associate Software Engineer role at Accenture is not mentioned on the application page. Please apply before the deadline to avoid the last-minute hustle.
3. Who can apply for Accenture Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: B.E/B.Tech/ME/MTech with specialization in any degree from 2022 batch and MSc with specialization in CSE, IT backgrounds.
4. What is the Selection Process of Accenture?
Ans: Online Assessments, Technical Interviews & HR Interview. See the detailed interview procedure mentioned in the Recruitment Process section.
5. What is the Job Location for Freshers at Accenture Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: The location for the mentioned post is – Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, Mumbai, Chennai, Gurgaon, and Kolkata.
6. What is the job role & Salary at Accenture?
Ans: The role open is – Associate Software Engineer.
The salary is mentioned in the job post. The average salary at Accenture for the Associate Software Engineer role is ₹4.5 Lakhs per year. However, you can visit the company career page to know more about the freshers’ salaries.
7. Is there any Service agreement for the freshers at Accenture?
Ans: Not mentioned.
8. Is there any shift at Accenture?
Ans: Not mentioned
9. What is the number of current job openings at Accenture?
Ans: The number of job openings available in the company is not mentioned in the job post.
10. Does JOB SEEKER 24 provide Accenture Off Campus Drive 2022 updates?
Study Materials for Interview Preparation (FREE MATERIALS):
- 240 Core Java Questions & Answers with PDF Download Link – Click Here
- 230+ SQL interview questions & answers pdf download – Click Here
- 50 LeetCode Interview Questions with Answers – PDF Notes – Click Here