Coforge Off Campus Drive 2022 Freshers Hiring: Coforge is hiring Freshers from the 2022 batch for the Graduate Engineer Trainee role through an Off Campus Drive 2022.
Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, test pattern, annual CTC, job location, job description, interview experience, required qualifications, skills required, etc., from below –
Coforge Off Campus Drive 2022 – Details:
|1. Company Name:||Coforge|
|2. Company Website:||Click here|
|3. Industry:||Software Company|
|4. Job Role:||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|5. Job Type:||Full-Time|
|6. Qualification:||BE/BTech – IT/CS/Electronics|
|7. Eligible Batch:||2022|
|8. Experience Required:||Freshers|
|9. Job Location:||Delhi/NCR, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, and Mumbai|
|10. CTC:||INR 3.5 LPA|
Coforge Off Campus Drive 2022 – Job Description:
- Qualification : B.Tech ( IT/CS/ Electronics )
- Marks in 10th, 12th, UG/PG: 60 % throughout the educational record. ( From Std. 10th to the higher education )
- Passing out Year: 2022
TOP COMPANIES HIRING DRIVE
BATCHWISE OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES
|1. TCS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||1. 2018 BATCH|
|2. INFOSYS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||2. 2019 BATCH|
|3. COGNIZANT OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||3. 2020 BATCH|
|4. WIPRO OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||4. 2021 BATCH|
|5. CAPGEMINI OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||5. 2022 BATCH|
Coforge Off-Campus Recruitment Process:
- Technical Interviews
- HR Interviews
Note: If there are other rounds of the selection process, you will be notified by the company once qualified for any further rounds.
How to apply for Coforge Off Campus Drive 2022?
- To apply for Coforge Off Campus Drive 2022, candidates may go to the official website of the Coforge Career page, or
- Below this post, you can see the Apply link for the Drive. Just click on the apply link below. It will redirect you to the official application page.
- After going to the official job page, click on the application.
- If you already have an account on the job page, then sign in with your user name and password, or if you are new to applying for the job, you have to register to the site.
- Before applying for the job, you need to have your latest resume, Aadhar card, last exam mark sheets,/ Grade cards.
- After signing in, fill up the application form with your personal, educational & previous professional details (if any).
- After completing the application form, click on Submit.
Documents for Coforge Off Campus Drive:
- Keep a copy of your latest resume within you during the application and the interview time.
- All the educational qualification documents, especially your graduation mark sheets, may require submission.
- Your documents such as – Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card, Passport, etc., may be required.
N:B: – These are the usual documents required by most companies. However, it is up to the company whether it wants more documents or less 🙂
**Please apply for the job as soon as possible; the link may expire.
Note – All the information on this website is in good faith to help the candidates get their dream job. We do not encourage candidates to pay for getting any job. For a good understanding, we have used the respective companies’ logos in our featured images most of the time. However, these logos are the intellectual properties of the companies mentioned.
Coforge is a leading global IT solutions organization, enabling its clients to transform at the intersection of unparalleled domain expertise and emerging technologies to achieve real-world business impact. A focus on very select industries, a detailed understanding of the underlying processes of those industries, and partnerships with leading platforms provide us with a distinct vantage. We leverage AI, Cloud, and Insight-driven technologies, allied with our industry expertise, to transform client businesses into intelligent, high-growth enterprises. Today our proprietary platforms power critical business processes across the Financial Services and Travel industries. Our 11,000 technology and process consultants engineer, design, consult, operate, and modernize systems across the world.
To Stay Up-to-date, Follow us on Social Media:
1. Join our Telegram Channel:
2. Like us on Facebook:
3. Follow us on Instagram:
4. Follow us on LinkedIn:
5. Follow us on Google News:
Coforge Off Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs:
1. How to Apply for Coforge Off Campus Drive?
Ans: Through online mode. Check the link above this post.
2. What is the last date of Registration for the Coforge Off-Campus Drive?
Ans: The last date to apply for the Graduate Engineer Trainee role at Coforge is not mentioned on the application page. Please apply before the deadline to avoid the last-minute hustle.
3. Who can apply for Coforge Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: B.E/B.Tech – CS/IT/IS/ECE/EEE from 2022 batch.
4. What is the Selection Process of Coforge?
Ans: Online Assessments, Technical Interviews & HR Interview. See the detailed interview procedure mentioned in the Recruitment Process section.
5. What is the Job Location for Freshers at Coforge Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: The location for the mentioned post is – Bangalore, Delhi/NCR, Hyderabad & Mumbai.
6. What is the job role & Salary at Coforge?
Ans: The role open is – Graduate Engineer Trainee.
The salary is mentioned in the job post. The average salary for the Graduate Engineer Trainee Irole at Coforge is ₹3,68,559 per year. However, you can visit the company career page to know more about the freshers’ salaries.
7. Is there any Service agreement for the freshers at Coforge?
Ans: Yes, there will be a service agreement of 2 years for 1.5 lakhs.
8. Is there any shift at Coforge?
Ans: Selected candidates will have to be ready for 24*7 hours working shift.
9. What is the number of current job openings at Coforge?
Ans: The number of job openings available in the company is 100 as mentioned in the job post.
10. Does JOB SEEKER 24 provide Coforge Off Campus Drive 2022 updates?
Study Materials for Interview Preparation (FREE MATERIALS):
- 240 Core Java Questions & Answers with PDF Download Link – Click Here
- 230+ SQL interview questions & answers pdf download – Click Here
- 50 LeetCode Interview Questions with Answers – PDF Notes – Click Here