Applications are invited for an Internship Opportunity (Financial Content Writing) at SEBI Mumbai for the year 2021. The final date of application is 30 October.
SEBI is in the strategy of creating a web-based “Virtual Museum of Indian Securities Market” to reveal wealthy heritage and the transformation of the securities market in India over the many years. In nutshell, we intend to inform the story of the Indian securities market to the current and future era via a web-enabled platform of excessive requirements and interactive interface for enhancing consciousness and curiosity amongst the public at large.
This program will give a chance to people for creating research-based unique content writing and improve their knowledge of the securities market, content writing abilities whereas engaged on a hands-on project.
Age and Nationality: The candidate must be an Indian citizen up to 30 years of age as of March 31, 2021.
- Post-graduation or equal degree in Economics or Business or Finance OR
- Minimum 60% aggregate marks at post-graduation degree or equal CGPA.
- Content writing and editing skills on subjects of securities markets or economics or business or finance
- Published articles on the securities market, economics, business, or finance in periodicals or reputed publications throughout the last 5 years.
- Proofreading for technical, grammatical, and style guide compliance.
Work Experience: Not a pre-requisite.
Interested candidates can apply for this internship by filling up the ‘Application Form’ (as given under) and sending the signed copy of it to SEBI (within the physical form) at the below-mentioned address.
Deputy General Manager,
Department of Economic and Policy Analysis –II
Securities and Exchange Board of India
SEBI Bhavan – II
Plot No. C 4-A, ‘G’ Block,
Bandra Kurla Complex
Bandra (E), Mumbai 400051
The filled and signed ‘Application Forms’ must be sent to SEBI (abovementioned address) to reach on or before the final date. The final date for the receipt of the applications by SEBI is October 30, 2021.
The envelope containing the application shall clearly mention “Application for Financial Content Writer under Internship Program – 2021.
- Research facts and information, create unique and summarized writings from numerous committee reports, guidelines, and regulations, policy developments, circulars, articles, information clippings, associated with securities markets.
- visit numerous archives and libraries for materials assortment and extraction,
- preparing contents for interviews/discussions with eminent personalities related to the Indian securities market,
- proofreading for technical, grammatical, and style guide compliance
- Create error-free and distinctive plagiarism-free content
- help for editing of multi-media contents
- Any other work related to Virtual Museum.
SEBI pays a stipend either of
- ₹45,000/- (Forty-Five Thousand solely) monthly, without accommodation OR
- ₹35,000 (Thirty-Five Thousand solely) monthly, with SEBI accommodation (subject to availability)
- Out of the total applications received after the deadline, the candidates shall be shortlisted by SEBI, primarily based on its eligibility standards, the documentary proof submitted, skills available (as mentioned above), and so on.
- Candidates may be requested to appear for a preliminary interview in virtual mode.
- The shortlisted candidates shall be called for a personal interview. The dates for the Personal Interview shall be knowledgeable subsequently.
- Based on the interview, the candidate shall be selected.
- Incomplete applications and applications without documentary proof are liable to be rejected.
- Twelve months from the date of appointment.
- The candidate should essentially complete the twelve months’ interval after joining and if he/she decides to terminate the same, a discovered interval of not less than one month has to be served. If under any circumstances, the candidate is unable to serve the notice period he/she must pay an amount equal to at least one month’s stipend.
- SEBI reserves the right to terminate the internship with a notice period of 1 month without giving any cause.
Read More Similar Opportunities Below:
- Wipro Off Campus Drive 2023: Get hired as a System Engineer in Hyderabad
- Teradata Off Campus Drive 2023: Apply for Trainee Engineer role from 2023 Batch!
- Join the Team: Zycus Off Campus Drive 2023 for Fresh Tech Support Executives
- Join the Shell Team: Off-Campus Drive 2023 for Freshers!
- Fresh Graduates Wanted: Harman Off-Campus Drive 2023