Applications are invited from fresh graduates for the post of Analyst at Bank of America, Gurugram.
The Bank of America Corporation is an American multinational investment bank and financial services holding firm headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina. Founded in San Francisco, Bank of America was shaped by NationsBank’s acquisition of BankAmerica in 1998.
- Knowledge Service Center (KSC) helps international companies of the Bank with options requiring judgment application, sound business understanding, and analytical perspective.
- The domain expertise in the areas of Financial Research & Analysis, Quantitative Modeling, Risk Management, and Prospecting Support presents options for revenue enhancement, risk mitigation, and cost optimization.
- The division comprising of extremely certified associates operates from three areas i.e, Mumbai, Gurgaon & Hyderabad.
- The GIB-Pitchbook team is made up of focused business/product teams or geography groups that assist onshore deal teams to orchestrate capital raising and strategic advisory transactions.
- Specifically, the team helps Global Investment Bankers of Bank of America Merrill Lynch in their business origination and client coverage efforts by constructing consumer pitchbooks and supporting enterprise analysis.
- The position of an Analyst is an Individual Contributor role.
- Perform comprehensive and in-depth company and business analysis and comparable company analyses
- Develop and keep financial models for an organization or set of companies
- Support varied financial analyses, together with valuations and merger consequences
- Prepare presentations and different materials for consumer pitchbooks
- Prepare credit score approval memos and advertising supplies (providing memoranda) to assist in the deal assessment process
Candidates on this role to be one of the following:
- Chartered Accountant / CFA Charter holders
- Post Graduate (MBA’s / Masters) degree in Finance or Business Administration from reputed Institutions
- Engineering Graduates and Post-Graduates (IIT)
0-2 years (post-qualification)
- Strong knowledge of Financial Statement Analysis and Corporate Valuation
- Strong educational aptitude, quantitative abilities
- Distinguished written and oral communications abilities
- Strong consideration to element
- Strong work ethic
- Team focus
Strategic and creative thinking
How to Apply?
Click here to view the official notification for the post of Analyst at Bank of America, Gurugram.
N.B. – Here in JobSeeker24.com we attempt to get you the precise data. After all, all of us are human beings, subsequently, there could also be some errors. Providing any fallacious data won’t be our function. If you might have any doubt relating to any data, please conduct your individual search and confirm. Thank you