Infosys Off-Campus Drive 2022 for Specialist Programmer & Digital Specialist Programmer: Infosys is hiring Engineers from the 2019-22 batch through an Off Campus Drive 2022. The deadline for the online applications is 17th April 2022.
Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, test pattern, annual CTC, job location, job description, interview experience, required qualifications, skills required, etc.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change.
We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Visit www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY) can help your enterprise navigate your next.
BookMyShow Off-Campus Recruitment Drive 2022 for Freshers with 0-1 Year Experience as Mobile Developer
Thinkitive Off-Campus Drive Details:
|1. Company Name:||Infosys|
|2. Company Website:||Click here|
|3. Industry:||Software Company|
|4. Job Role:|
|5. Job Type:||FULL-TIME|
|6. Qualification:||BE/ BTech/ ME/ MTech/ MCA/ MSc – All Branches are Eligible|
|7. Eligible Batch:||2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 Batch|
|8. Experience Required:||Freshers|
|9. Job Location:||Pan India|
|10. CTC:||INR 6.25-9.5 LPA|
Infosys Off-Campus Drive – Job Description:
Roles & Responsibilities:
- BE/BTech/ME/MTech – from all engineering backgrounds are eligible to apply.
- MCA/MSc – graduates from Computer Science, Electronics, Mathematics & Statistics are eligible to apply.
- All percentages/CGPA should be a simple average for all subjects/semesters/years, including electives, optional subjects, additional subjects, practical subjects & languages.
- Students who graduated in the years 2019, 2020, 2021 & 2022 batch are eligible to apply.
- Candidates should not have participated in the Infosys Recruitment Process in the last six months.
- No active backlogs are allowed.
Infosys Off-Campus Recruitment Process:
- Online Assessment
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Note: If there is any other round of the selection process, you will be notified by the company once qualified for any further round.
How to apply for Infosys Off-Campus Drive?
- To apply for Infosys Off-Campus Drive 2022, candidates may go to the official website of the Infosys Career page, or
- Below this post, you can see the Official link for the Drive. Just click on the apply link below, it will redirect you to the official application page.
- After going to the official job page, click on the apply
- If you have already an account on the job page, then sign in with your user name and password or if you are new to applying for the job then you have to register to the site.
- Before applying for the job you need to have your latest resume, Aadhar card, last exam mark sheets/ Grade cards.
- After signing in, fill up the application form with your personal, educational & previous professional details (if any).
- After completing the application form, click on Submit
Documents for Infosys Off-Campus Drive:
- A copy of your latest resume is to be uploaded at the time of the application or at the time of the interviews.
- All the documents of your educational qualification, especially your graduation mark sheets.
- Your documents such as – Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card, Passport, etc.
N:B: – These are the usual documents as required by most of the companies, however, it is up to the company, whether it wants more documents or less 🙂
**Please apply for the job as soon as possible, the link may expire at any time.
Apply link – Infosys Off-Campus Drive Hiring Freshers from 2019-22 batch as Specialist Programmer & Digital Specialist Programmer
To Stay Up-to-date Follow us on Social Media:
1. Join our Telegram Channel:
2. Like us on Facebook:
3. Follow us on Instagram:
4. Follow us on LinkedIn:
5. Follow us on Google News:
Infosys Off-Campus Drive – FAQs:
1. How to Apply for Infosys Off-Campus Drive?
Ans: Through online mode. Check the link above this post.
2. What is the last date of Registration for Infosys Off-Campus?
Ans: The last date for the registration is 17th April 2022.
3. Who can apply for Infosys Off-Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: Bachelor’s degree & Master’s Degree in any Engineering Discipline & MSc, MCA candidates are also eligible.
4. What is the Selection Process of Infosys?
Ans: The selection process includes, Online Written Tests, Technical interviews & HR Interviews.
5. What is the Job Location for Freshers at Infosys Off-Campus Drive?
Ans: The job location is Pan India.
6. What is the job role & Salary at Infosys?
Ans: There are multiple positions open –
- Specialist Programmer
- Digital Specialist Programmer
The salary is not mentioned by the company. The approximate salary according to glassdoor is INR 6.25-9.5 Lakhs per annum at Thinkitive. However, you can visit the company career page to know more about the freshers’ salaries.
7. Is there any Service agreement for the freshers at Infosys?
Ans: Not mentioned.
8. Is there any shift at Infosys?
Ans: Not mentioned by the company.
9. What is the number of current job openings at Infosys?
Ans: There are many job openings available in the company. Although the number of openings is not disclosed by the company.
10. Does JOB SEEKER 24 provide Infosys Off-Campus Drive updates?
Ans: Yes, you can get all updates from our website & by following our Social Media Pages.