Submissions are invited for the Name, Tagline & Logo Contest for Development Finance Institution by Govt of India for the year 2021. The final date of submission is 15 August.
For a few years, banks had been the first source of funding infrastructure. The government has now taken a choice to create a Development Finance Institution (DFI) completely for funding infrastructure. This has been approved by Parliament through the National Bank for Financing Infrastructure & Development Act, 2021. This Infra DFI can be a Development Bank with credibility and a mandate through explicit Government support.
This DFI will crowd in, not elbow out, different lenders. It is not going to do everything itself. Therefore, it is not going to only be a provider of credit and credit plus companies however equally, be an enabler and a catalyst for a new ecosystem for infra based on collaboration and partnership. Its operations will prioritize risk mitigation, product innovation, accessing green and moral funds, and serving to develop a vibrant bond market.
Given the above, the Department of Financial Services, Ministry of Finance invites residents to coin a reputation, suggest a tagline, and design a logo for Development Finance Institution (DFI) which symbolizes the spirit of the actions as described above.
The name, tagline, and logo should represent the intent behind establishing the Development Finance Institution (DFI) and be a transparent marker of what it’ll/can do. It should in impact be like a visual signature, simple to recall and pronounce. Each of the three components would stand out by itself however would symbolize, a synergized approach.
Interested candidates can submit entries via this page.
Entries for the competition are invited up to 15th August 2021.
The Winning entry can be awarded cash prizes for every category (1st, 2nd, and 3rd prize every for Name, Tagline, and Logo)
- Name: Rs. 5,00,000/- (1st), Rs. 3,00,000/- (2nd) , Rs. 2,00,000/- (3rd)
- Tagline: Rs. 5,00,000/- (1st), Rs. 3,00,000/- (2nd), Rs. 2,00,000/- (3rd)
- Logo: Rs. 5,00,000/- (1st), Rs. 3,00,000/- (2nd), Rs. 2,00,000/- (3rd)
Entries can be evaluated on creativity, vibrancy, ability to connect with the theme, residents and all stakeholders should replicate the spirit of New India as we celebrate Azadi Ka Amrut Mahotsava with [email protected]
Read More posts below:
- Participate in Adobe Analytics Challenge 2021 ( Prize worth 44L) | Apply by 21st September
- Amrit Mahotsav Shri Shakti Challenge 2021 by MyGov [Grants Upto Rs. 10 L] | Apply by 17th September
- Young Global Changemakers (YGC) Award 2021 | Apply by 31st August
- Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana Quiz Contest 2021 by Govt of India [Prizes of Rs. 19k]: Register by 21st August
- Goethe Institut Upcycling Competition 2021 [Prizes Worth Rs. 87k] | Submit Application by 15th Sept.