The School of Humanities and Social Sciences invites applications for admission to the Ph.D. program from eligible candidates for the semester commencing in August 2021 within the following disciplines and areas of analysis.
Indian Institute of Technology Mandi is an autonomous engineering and technology university positioned within the Mandi district of Himachal Pradesh. Since the primary batch of 97 college students joined in July 2009, IIT Mandi has grown to at moment host 125 schools, 1,655 college students, and 1,141 alumni.
- Cognitive Science/ Psychology/ Human-Computer Interaction
- Startup founders’
- Startup Ecosystem
- Policy interventions
- Or some other carefully associated space of Entrepreneurship
Eligibility Criteria(Opens in a new browser tab)
For the Full-time research scholar position
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Anthropology, Sociology, History, Political Science, Economics, Management, Cognitive Science, and Psychology or associated disciplines with a minimal of 55% marks (within the case of SC/ST/OBC/PH it’s relaxed as much as 5%).
- Must have certified UGC–JRF/ NET or Equivalent examination.
For the Part-time analysis scholar place
- Minimum Two years of labor expertise, and Post-Graduate Diploma in Anthropology, Sociology, Political Science, History, Economics, Management, Cognitive Science, and Psychology or associated disciplines with a minimal of 55% marks (in case of SC/ST/OBC/PH it’s relaxed as much as 5%).
- Approval of potential information is necessary without which software will likely be rejected.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here. The final date to apply is May 5, 2021.
For full notification, click on the link below.
N.B. – Here in JobSeeker24.com we attempt to get you the precise data. After all, all of us are human beings, subsequently, there could also be some errors. Providing any fallacious data will not be our function. If you might have any doubt relating to any data, then please conduct your individual search and be confirmed. Thank you.