Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune is a premier autonomous Institution established by the Ministry of Education, Government of India, for the promotion of top-of-the-range science schooling and analysis within the nation.
Institute invitations purposes from Indian nationals having wonderful tutorial document for the next place purely on short-term and contractual foundation below the funded undertaking:
- Name of the Project: “Studies On Continuous Flow Macrolactonization using Metal Catalyst towards Drugs and Natural Products”
- Funding Agency: Science & Engineering Research Board (SERB)
- Minimum Educational Qualification: M.Sc. in Chemistry / Organic Chemistry with minimal 60% marks or equal
- Preference: Candidates having a legitimate CSIR-UGC-NET / GATE / equal rating card with analysis expertise in Organic Chemistry will likely be most popular.
- Age: Not greater than 28 years as on final date of the utility
Tenure of the appointment
Initially for an interval of 8 months, extendable for additional interval topic to passable efficiency of incumbent and continuation of the undertaking.
Interested candidates ought to ship the application by e-mail within the prescribed format obtainable beneath this commercial by e-mail (convert into PDF Format) addressed to chem_app[at]iiserpune.ac.in on or earlier than March 10, 2021. Please point out “Advt. No. 15/2021” and “Project Assistant / Project Fellow (Junior Research Fellow)” within the
the topic line of the e-mail.
- Project Assistant – Rs. 19,840/- + 24% HRA to Rs. 24,840/- +24% HRA monthly relying upon the expertise.
- Project Fellow (Junior Research Fellow)- Rs. 31,000/- + 24% HRA monthly based mostly on legitimate CSIR-NET / GATE or equal scorecard