Samsung R&D Institute Bangalore (SRI-B) is searching for Software Developers with wonderful programming expertise and hands-on with Design, Coding, Debugging, and Testing to join their workforce.
About the Challenge
If you are someone with 2-8 years of expertise within the skills mentioned then Register now!
- Years of experience: 2-8 years
- Skills: C, C++, and Java
- Candidates must attempt 2 programming questions within 1hr 45 minutes.
- Language Restrictions: C, C++, and Java
|Compensation:||Best in industry|
- Excellent Programming Skills
- Strong problem-solving abilities, analytical skills, and troubleshooting
- Good understanding of algorithms, data structures, and performance optimization methods
- Hands-on with Design, Coding, Debugging, and Testing
- Excellent Communication & Interpersonal Skills, Team Player.
- C, C++, and Java
- Jquery, Spring, Struts.
- Hibernate, iBatis, Node.js, · Web Services, Web Security, MySQL.
- Memcache/Redis, Cassandra/HBase, MongoDB/CouchDB
- Map Reduce, Hadoop, Spark, Hive, Mahout
- Fast Data Processing – Storm – Rules Engine – Drools
Qualified Engineers will be employed against roles which include:
- Artificial Intelligence
- Big Data
- Machine Learning
- Data Science
- Analytics, Enterprise & IoT Solutions
- Wearable computing
- Multimedia systems
- Android/Tizen Platforms
- Healthcare/Medical solutions
- Natural Language Processing
- Computer vision
- Image Processing
- Computer Architect
- Before you try programming questions, you must select a language from the given list.
- All inputs for the programming problems are from STDIN and output to STDOUT.
- To understand more in regards to the judging environment, time limits, and many others. you’ll be able to read information about the HackerEarth judge.
- Programming questions have a Compile & Run option which you can use to run your solution against pattern test cases before submitting it.
- You can submit the answer for a programming problem 300 times per day. For subjective and objective problems, you’ll be able to change your answer as many times as you want.
How to Register?
Interested participants can register for the challenge through this link.
Oct 24, 2021