TechNeurons Off Campus Drive 2022 Freshers Hiring: TechNeurons is hiring experienced candidates with 1-2 years of experience for the Junior Software Developer role through an Off Campus Drive 2022.
Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, test pattern, annual CTC, job location, job description, interview experience, required qualifications, skills required, etc., from below –
TechNeurons Off Campus Drive 2022 – Details:
|1. Company Name:||TechNeurons|
|2. Company Website:||Click here|
|3. Industry:||Software Company|
|4. Job Role:||Junior Software Developer|
|5. Job Type:||Full-Time|
|6. Qualification:||B.E/B.Tech – CS, IT, ECE or related, BCA/MCA or Bachelor of Computer science|
|7. Eligible Batch:||2021/2022|
|8. Experience Required:||Freshers|
|9. Job Location:||Kochi|
|10. CTC:||Best in Industry|
TechNeurons Off Campus Drive 2022 – Job Description:
We are looking for an enthusiastic junior software developer to join our experienced software design team. You will report directly to the development manager and assist with all functions of software coding and design. Your primary focus will be to learn the codebase, gather user data, and respond to requests from senior developers.
To ensure success as a junior software developer, you should have a good working knowledge of basic programming languages, the ability to learn new technology quickly, and the ability to work in a team environment.
- Hands-on experience in Web Development using HTML, CSS preferred
- Knowledge of JS and any of the client-side JS frameworks preferably jQuery
- Basic understanding of Databases and Querying
- Excellent understanding of Object-Oriented Programming and its applications
- Proficient in Computer Science fundamentals such as Data Structure & Algorithm, SDLC, etc
- Passionate about programming and new technologies
- Should be willing to learn new technologies and work on them under the guidance
- An analytical mind with strong problem-solving abilities.
- Good to have basic knowledge of the following technologies
- ASP.NET / VB.NET
- SQL Server
- SVN or similar versioning tools
- Agile Methodology
TOP COMPANIES HIRING DRIVE
BATCHWISE OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES
|1. TechNeurons OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||1. 2018 BATCH|
|2. INFOSYS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||2. 2019 BATCH|
|3. COGNIZANT OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||3. 2020 BATCH|
|4. WIPRO OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||4. 2021 BATCH|
|5. CAPGEMINI OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||5. 2022 BATCH|
- Collaborating with coworkers to facilitate the creation of large, complex developments, as required
- Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action plan, and identifying areas for modification and improvement
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
- Take ownership of tasks as assigned to ensure successful implementation
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle as required
TechNeurons Off-Campus Recruitment Process:
- Online Assessments
- Technical Interviews
- HR Interviews
Note: If there are other rounds of the selection process, you will be notified by the company once qualified for any further rounds.
How to apply for TechNeurons Off Campus Drive 2022?
- To apply for TechNeurons Off Campus Drive 2022, candidates may go to the official website of the TechNeurons Career page, or
- Below this post, you can see the Apply link for the Drive. Just click on the apply link below. It will redirect you to the official application page.
- After going to the official job page, click on the application.
- If you already have an account on the job page, then sign in with your user name and password, or if you are new to applying for the job, you have to register to the site.
- Before applying for the job, you need to have your latest resume, Aadhar card, last exam mark sheets,/ Grade cards.
- After signing in, fill up the application form with your personal, educational & previous professional details (if any).
- After completing the application form, click on Submit.
Documents for TechNeurons Off Campus Drive:
- Keep a copy of your latest resume within you during the application and the interview time.
- All the educational qualification documents, especially your graduation mark sheets, may require submission.
- Your documents such as – Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card, Passport, etc., may be required.
N:B: – These are the usual documents required by most companies. However, it is up to the company whether it wants more documents or less 🙂
**Please apply for the job as soon as possible; the link may expire.
Note – All the information on this website is in good faith to help the candidates get their dream job. We do not encourage candidates to pay for getting any job. For a good understanding, we have used the respective companies’ logos in our featured images most of the time. However, these logos are the intellectual properties of the companies mentioned.
Founded in 2011, TechNeurons is a quality-centric IT solution provider headquartered in Cochin, India. Since its establishment, our company has achieved outstanding success in developing and delivering a stream of innovative solutions for projects and services in the global market. We see innovation as a clear differentiator by challenging beliefs, and concepts and pushing boundaries. After 9 years, we hold 4 offices and provide IT services and solutions in education, human resource & payroll management, property taxation and appraisal, ERP, IoT, and industrial automation. We have a long track of working on very large-scale data handling solutions for e-governance applications in international domains. Our software applications transact terabytes of data every day.
To Stay Up-to-date, Follow us on Social Media:
1. Join our Telegram Channel:
2. Like us on Facebook:
3. Follow us on Instagram:
4. Follow us on LinkedIn:
5. Follow us on Google News:
TechNeurons Off Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs:
1. How to Apply for TechNeurons Off Campus Drive?
Ans: Through online mode. Check the link above this post.
2. What is the last date of Registration for the TechNeurons Off-Campus Drive?
Ans: The last date to apply for the Junior Software Developer role at TechNeurons is not mentioned on the application page. Please apply before the deadline to avoid the last-minute hustle.
3. Who can apply for TechNeurons Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: B.E/B.Tech with specialization in CS, IT, ECE-related background, and BCA/MCA.
4. What is the Selection Process of TechNeurons?
Ans: Online Assessments, Technical Interviews & HR Interview. See the detailed interview procedure mentioned in the Recruitment Process section.
5. What is the Job Location for Freshers at TechNeurons Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: The location for the mentioned post is Kochi as mentioned in the Job Description.
6. What is the job role & Salary at TechNeurons?
Ans: The role open is – Junior Software Developer.
The salary is mentioned in the job post. The average salary at TechNeurons for the Junior Software Developer role is ₹ 2.1 Lakhs per year. However, you can visit the company career page to know more about the freshers’ salaries.
7. Is there any Service agreement for the freshers at TechNeurons?
Ans: Not mentioned.
8. Is there any shift at TechNeurons?
Ans: Not mentioned
9. What is the number of current job openings at TechNeurons?
Ans: The number of job openings available in the company is not mentioned in the job post.
10. Does JOB SEEKER 24 provide TechNeurons Off Campus Drive 2022 updates?
Study Materials for Interview Preparation (FREE MATERIALS):
- 240 Core Java Questions & Answers with PDF Download Link – Download Now!
- 230+ SQL interview questions & answers pdf download – Download Now
- 50 LeetCode Interview Questions with Answers – PDF Notes – Download Now!
- Python Programming Hand Written Notes – PDF Flip Book – Download Now!