NABARD invitations purposes from universities/institutes for the NABARD Student Internship Scheme (SIS) 2021-22.
About NABARD Student Internship
The goal of the Scheme is to assign quick time period duties/tasks/research helpful and related to NABARD, to gifted college students pursuing post-graduate diploma (having accomplished first 12 months) in Agriculture and allied disciplines (Veterinary, Fisheries, and many others.), Agri-business, Economics, Social Sciences and Management from Institutes/ Universities of reputation or Students pursuing 5 years built-in programs together with Law and in 4th 12 months of their course.
The scheme is predicted to offer helpful suggestions with a contemporary perspective via research/tasks undertaken by the scholars on themes of curiosity to NABARD.
Students pursuing post-graduate diploma (having accomplished first 12 months) in Agriculture and allied disciplines (Veterinary, Fisheries, and many others.), Agri-business, Economics, Social Sciences and Management from Institutes/ Universities of reputation or Students pursuing 5 years built-in programs together with Law and in 4th 12 months of their course and Indian Students finding out overseas are eligible for SIS 2021-22.
The broad goal of SIS 2021-22 is documentation of success tales of NABARD’s tasks/ programmes/ schemes/ actions on the discipline stage. The areas of NABARD’s actions recognized for the Scheme are as below:
- Rural Haats
- Rural Mart
- Homestays (Rural Tourism)
- Skill Development Programmes
- Micro ATMs & Financial Literary Programmes
- KWF Projects- Climate Change Projects
- Advanced Technologies on web-based monitoring of watershed administration tasks.
No of Seats
Total variety of seats for NABARD SIS 2021-22 is 75 (65 seats for Regional Offices/TEs & 10 seats for Head Office).
- Opening of hyperlink for registration and submission of purposes: February 09, 2021
- Closing Date for submission of purposes: March 05, 2021
The monetary advantages for implementation of the scheme are as below:
- Stipend/ month : Rs 18000 monthly
- Field go to allowance (together with of all expenditure)-maximum for 30 days: Rs 2000 per day (For 8 NER States) 1500 per day (Excluding 8 NER States)
- Travel allowance (For onward & return journey from HQ to District/Local HQ and again to HQ) by AC-III Class (AC-II could also be permitted the place ticket in AC-III just isn’t out there) on submission of tickets/different documentary proofs): Rs. 6000 per head (most)
- Miscellaneous bills on declaration foundation: Rs. 2000 per head.
The scheme shall be applied for 8-12 weeks between 01 April 2021 to 31 August 2021 (Orientation-1 week, Collection of information/Field visit- 2 to 4 weeks, Draft report3 to 4 weeks, finalization of report 2 to three weeks).