Registrations are invited for Online PCRA-Conservation 2.0 Quiz 2021 by the Govt of India for the year 2021. The final date of registration is 29 July. The Quiz is being organized by the Petroleum Conservation Research Association (PCRA), Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas.
Entry into the Quiz is open to all Indian residents.
- This is a timed quiz with 10 questions to be answered in 120 seconds
- These questions shall be randomly picked from the question bank.
- Winners shall be adjudged on the idea of the most variety of right solutions.
- If several individuals have given an identical variety of right solutions, the individuals who take the least time to finish the quiz shall be adjudged the winner.
- You can skip a troublesome query and are available again to it later.
- The quiz will begin as quickly as you click on the Start Quiz button.
Interested candidates can log in and play the quiz here.
The quiz shall open on 9th July 2021 at 11:00 hours and close at 23:59 hours (IST) on the 29th of July 2021.
All individuals shall be given a digital Certificate of Participation. There shall be One (1) winner for every week quiz supplied that total participation in a weekly quiz exceeds 1000 participation. The winners shall be introduced at the finish of every weekly quiz. The winner shall be given a prize of INR 5000 which shall be electronically transferred to the winner’s checking account upon receipt of the legitimate account and identification details.
More Recent Posts:
- IFAO-PCMA Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2022-23 Stipend Up to 27 Lakhs | Application Deadline 27th November
- Participate in Adobe Analytics Challenge 2021 ( Prize worth 44L) | Apply by 21st September
- Proposal for Development of Electric Vehicles by Govt. of India | Last date 5th September
- Graduate & Technician Apprenticeship 2021-22 by ISRO, Ahmedabad | Apply by 31st Aug
- JRF in Computer Science Under MeitY Funded Project at NIT Silchar | Apply by 30th Sept.