Persistent Off Campus Placement Drive 2022 Freshers Hiring: Persistent is hiring freshers for the Python Developer role through an Off Campus Placement Drive 2022.
Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, test pattern, annual CTC, job location, job description, interview experience, required qualifications, skills required, etc., from below –
We are a trusted Digital Engineering and Enterprise Modernization partner, combining deep technical expertise and industry experience to help our clients anticipate what’s next. Our offerings and proven solutions create a unique competitive advantage for our clients by giving them the power to see beyond and rise above.
We are experiencing tremendous growth, with $701.1 million in trailing 12-month revenue, representing 29.8% year-over-year growth. Along with that growth, we onboarded over 4,500 new employees in the past year, bringing our total employee count to over 16,500 people located in 18 countries across the globe.
At Persistent, our values are more than a list of ideas to improve our corporate image. We’re dedicated to building an inclusive culture that reflects what’s important to our employees and is based on what they value. As a result, 95% of our employees approve of the CEO and 83% recommend working at Persistent to a friend.
Persistent Off Campus Placement Drive 2022 – Eligibility Criteria:
|1. Company Name:||Persistent|
|2. Company Website:||Click here|
|3. Industry:||Software Company|
|4. Job Role:||Python Developer|
|5. Job Type:||Full-Time|
|6. Qualification:||B.E / B.Tech – Computer Science, Engineering, or related field|
|7. Eligible Batch:||2022, 2021 Pass Outs|
|8. Experience Required:||Freshers|
|9. Job Location:||Pune, Nagpur, Bangalore, Goa, Hyderabad|
|10. CTC:||Best in Industry|
Wiley Edge Off Campus Placement Drive 2022 for Freshers Hiring as DevOps Engineer
Persistent Off Campus Placement Drive 2022 – Job Description:
Persistent is hiring fresher engineers for the position of Python Developer through an Off Campus Placement Drive. Please read the following criteria before applying for the job.
- A Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant field
- Work experience as a Python Developer
- Expertise in at least one popular Python framework (like Django, Flask, or Pyramid)
- Knowledge of object-relational mapping (ORM)
- Team spirit
- Good problem-solving skills
Micro Focus Off Campus Placement Drive 2022 for Freshers Hiring as DevOps Engineer
- Write effective, scalable code
- Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
- Integrate user-facing elements into applications
- Test and debug programs
- Improve functionality of existing systems
- Implement security and data protection solutions
- Assess and prioritize feature requests
- Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Culture focused on talent development with quarterly promotion cycles and company-sponsored higher education and certifications
- Opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies
- Employee engagement initiatives such as project parties, flexible work hours, and Long Service awards
- Annual health check-ups
- Insurance coverage: group term life, personal accident, and Mediclaim hospitalization for self, spouse, two children, and parents
What is the Hiring Process for Persistent Off Campus Placement?
- CV Short Listing
- Technical + Aptitude Assessment
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Note: If there are other rounds of the selection process, you will be notified by the company once qualified for any further rounds.
Registration Process for Persistent Placement Drive:
- To apply for Persistent Off Campus Placement Drive 2022, candidates may go to the official website of Persistent Career page, or
- Below this post, you can see the Apply link for the Drive. Just click on the apply link below. It will redirect you to the official application page.
- After going to the official job page, click on the application.
- If you already have an account on the job page, then sign in with your user name and password, or if you are new to applying for the job, you have to register to the site.
- Before applying for the job, you need to have your latest resume, Aadhar card, last exam mark sheets,/ Grade cards.
- After signing in, fill up the application form with your personal, educational & previous professional details (if any).
- After completing the application form, click on Submit.
Lenovo Off Campus Placement Drive 2022 for Freshers Hiring as Software Engineer
Documents for Persistent Off Campus Placement Drive:
- Keep a copy of your latest resume within you during the application and the interview time.
- All the educational qualification documents, especially your graduation mark sheets, may require submission.
- Your documents such as – Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card, Passport, etc., may be required.
N:B: – These are the usual documents required by most companies. However, it is up to the company whether it wants more documents or less 🙂
**Please apply for the job as soon as possible; the link may expire.
|Persistent Off Campus Placement Drive 2022||Apply Now|
Note – All the information on this website is good faith to help the candidates get their dream job. We do not encourage candidates to pay to get any job. For a good understanding, we have used the respective companies’ logos in our featured images most of the time. However, these logos are the intellectual properties of the companies mentioned.
Emerson Off Campus Placement Drive 2022 for Freshers Hiring as Automation Developer
|TOP COMPANIES HIRING DRIVE||BATCHWISE HIRING DRIVES|
|1. TCS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||1. 2018 BATCH|
|2. INFOSYS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||2. 2019 BATCH|
|3. COGNIZANT OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||3. 2020 BATCH|
|4. WIPRO OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||4. 2021 BATCH|
|5. CAPGEMINI OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||5. 2022 BATCH|
Follow us On Our Social Platforms:
|1. Join our Telegram Channel:||Click Here|
|2. Like us on Facebook:||Click Here|
|3. Follow us on Instagram:||Click Here|
|4. Follow us on LinkedIn:||Click Here|
|5. Follow us on Google News:||Click Here|
FAQs – Persistent Off Campus Placement Drive 2022:
Q1. How to Apply for Persistent Off Campus Drive?
Ans: Through online mode. Check the link on this post.
Q2. What is the last date of Registration for Persistent Off-Campus Drive?
Ans: The last date to apply for the Python Developer role at Persistent is not mentioned on the application page. Please apply before the deadline to avoid the last-minute hassle.
Q3. Who can apply for Persistent Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: BE, BTech in Computer Science, Engineering, or related Degree from 2022 & 2021 batches.
Q4. What is the Job Location for Freshers at Persistent Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: The location for the Python Developer role is in Pune, Nagpur, Bangalore, Goa, and Hyderabad as mentioned in the Job Description.
Q5. What is the job role & Salary for Freshers at Persistent?
Ans: The role open is – Python Developer Role.
The salary is mentioned in the job post. The average salary at Persistent for the Python Developer role is ₹6.2-8 Lakhs per year. However, you can visit the company career page to know more about the freshers’ salaries.
Q6. Does JOB SEEKER 24 provide Persistent Off Campus Drive 2022 updates?
Ans: Yes, you can get all updates about Persistent Off Campus Drive from our website & by following our Social Media Pages.