The Better India Off Campus Placement Drive 2022 Freshers Hiring: The Better India is hiring freshers for the Jr. Frontend Developer role through an Off Campus Placement Drive 2022.
Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, test pattern, annual CTC, job location, job description, interview experience, required qualifications, skills required, etc., from below –
About The Better India:
The first step to changing the world is changing hearts and minds. The stories of people who are leading by example are moving millions to action. The Better India (www.thebetterindia.com) was started to give a voice to millions of change makers and innovators of the country, using the power of storytelling to inspire change. With over 200 million readers and participants, it is Asia’s largest solution-focused platform.
The Better India Off Campus Placement Drive 2022 – Eligibility Criteria:
|1. Company Name:||The Better India Systems|
|2. Company Website:||Click here|
|3. Industry:||Media Company|
|4. Job Role:||Jr. Frontend Developer|
|5. Job Type:||Full-Time|
|6. Qualification:||B.E / B.Tech – Any Degree|
|7. Eligible Batch:||2022, 2021 & 2020 Pass Outs|
|8. Experience Required:||0-2 years.|
|9. Job Location:||Remote|
|10. CTC:||Best in Industry|
Wiley Edge Off Campus Placement Drive 2022 for Freshers Hiring as DevOps Engineer
The Better India Off Campus Placement Drive 2022 – Job Description:
The Better India is hiring fresher engineers for the position of Jr. Frontend Developer through an Off Campus Placement Drive. Please read the following criteria before applying for the job.
- BE / BTech in Any Engineering Degree.
- Freshers from 2022 or 2021 batches can apply.
Micro Focus Off Campus Placement Drive 2022 for Freshers Hiring as DevOps Engineer
- Basic knowledge of WordPress development
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
- Understanding of key design principles.
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Building reusable code for future use.
What is the Hiring Process for The Better India Off Campus Placement?
- CV Short Listing
- Technical + Aptitude Assessment
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Note: If there are other rounds of the selection process, you will be notified by the company once qualified for any further rounds.
Registration Process for The Better India Placement Drive:
- To apply for The Better India Off Campus Placement Drive 2022, candidates may go to the official website of The Better India Career page, or
- Below this post, you can see the Apply link for the Drive. Just click on the apply link below. It will redirect you to the official application page.
- After going to the official job page, click on the application.
- If you already have an account on the job page, then sign in with your user name and password, or if you are new to applying for the job, you have to register to the site.
- Before applying for the job, you need to have your latest resume, Aadhar card, last exam mark sheets,/ Grade cards.
- After signing in, fill up the application form with your personal, educational & previous professional details (if any).
- After completing the application form, click on Submit.
Lenovo Off Campus Placement Drive 2022 for Freshers Hiring as Software Engineer
Documents for The Better India Off Campus Placement Drive:
- Keep a copy of your latest resume within you during the application and the interview time.
- All the educational qualification documents, especially your graduation mark sheets, may require submission.
- Your documents such as – Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card, Passport, etc., may be required.
N:B: – These are the usual documents required by most companies. However, it is up to the company whether it wants more documents or less 🙂
**Please apply for the job as soon as possible; the link may expire.
|The Better India Off Campus Placement Drive 2022||Apply Now|
Note – All the information on this website is good faith to help the candidates get their dream job. We do not encourage candidates to pay to get any job. For a good understanding, we have used the respective companies’ logos in our featured images most of the time. However, these logos are the intellectual properties of the companies mentioned.
Emerson Off Campus Placement Drive 2022 for Freshers Hiring as Automation Developer
|TOP COMPANIES HIRING DRIVE||BATCHWISE HIRING DRIVES|
|1. TCS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||1. 2018 BATCH|
|2. INFOSYS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||2. 2019 BATCH|
|3. COGNIZANT OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||3. 2020 BATCH|
|4. WIPRO OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||4. 2021 BATCH|
|5. CAPGEMINI OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||5. 2022 BATCH|
Follow us On Our Social Platforms:
|1. Join our Telegram Channel:||Click Here|
|2. Like us on Facebook:||Click Here|
|3. Follow us on Instagram:||Click Here|
|4. Follow us on LinkedIn:||Click Here|
|5. Follow us on Google News:||Click Here|
FAQs – The Better India Off Campus Placement Drive 2022:
Q1. How to Apply for The Better India Off Campus Drive?
Ans: Through online mode. Check the link on this post.
Q2. What is the last date of Registration for The Better India Off-Campus Drive?
Ans: The last date to apply for the Jr. Frontend Developer role at The Better India is not mentioned on the application page. Please apply before the deadline to avoid the last-minute hassle.
Q3. Who can apply for The Better India Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: BE, BTech in any Engineering Degree from 2022 & 2021 batches.
Q4. What is the Job Location for Freshers at The Better India Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: The location for the Jr. Frontend Developer role is in Remote as mentioned in the Job Description.
Q5. What is the job role & Salary for Freshers at The Better India?
Ans: The role open is – Jr. Frontend Developer Role.
The salary is mentioned in the job post. The average salary at The Better India for the Jr. Frontend Developer role is ₹2.7 Lakhs per year. However, you can visit the company career page to know more about the freshers’ salaries.
Q6. Does JOB SEEKER 24 provide The Better India Off Campus Drive 2022 updates?
Ans: Yes, you can get all updates about The Better India Off Campus Drive from our website & by following our Social Media Pages.