PowerSchool is hiring freshers through Off Campus Drive 2022. Interested candidates with having 0-2 years of experience or 2019-2021 pass-out freshers can apply for this role. The students from BE/BTech or ME/MTech courses are eligible to apply for this off campus drive.
PowerSchool (NYSE: PWSC) is the leading provider of cloud-based software for K-12 education. Its mission is to power the education ecosystem with unified technology that helps educators and students realize their full potential, in their way.
PowerSchool connects students, teachers, administrators, and parents, with the shared goal of improving student outcomes. From the office to the classroom to the home, it helps schools and districts efficiently manage state reporting and related compliance, special education, finance, human resources, talent, registration, attendance, funding, learning, instruction, grading, assessments, and analytics in one unified platform.
PowerSchool supports over 45 million students globally and more than 12,000 customers, including over 90 of the top 100 districts by student enrollment in the United States, and sells solutions in over 90 countries. Visit www.powerschool.com to learn more.
PowerSchool Off Campus Drive – Job Details:
|Associate Technical Support Engineer|
|2019, 2020, 2021|
This position, under the general direction of both the supervisor and manager, provides technical support for our award-winning K- 12 software systems. This position provides world-class solutions-oriented technical support with a strong focus on customer service that is designed to maximize customer satisfaction.
This position requires the employee to become proficient with all aspects of the application software functionality in order to accurately analyze, troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve software or system-related issues. This position will interact with customers via telephone and written internet-based communication.
Eligibility Criteria for PowerSchool Recruitment Drive:
- 0-2 years’ prior experience in a technical support role
- Hands Experience in SQL Database (MS SQL) is preferred
- Experience with ETL is preferred
- Acqa data studio knowledge for MS SQL is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Salesforce experience preferred
- Prior CRM experience preferred
- Strong attention to detail and time management
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong customer service and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to handle a heavy workload and multiple projects with frequent interruptions and schedule changes
- Associate’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Answers evaluate and prioritize incoming telephone, email, and chat-based requests for assistance from users experiencing problems with hardware, software, networking, and other computer-related technologies
- Recognizes problems, conducts research, provides resolutions, and follows up with customers as needed, escalating more complex cases to the appropriate team
- Logs and tracks call using problem management database and maintain history records and related problem documentation
- Prepares standard statistical reports, such as help desk incident reports
- Consults with programmers to explain software errors or to recommend changes to the program
- May test software and hardware to evaluate the ease of use and whether a product will aid a user in performing work
- All other duties as assigned
PowerSchool Off Campus Hiring Process:
- Online Assessment
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
How to apply for PowerSchool Off Campus Drive 2022:
- To apply for the PowerSchool Off Campus Drive, candidates may go to the official website of PowerSchool’s career page. or
- Below this post, you can see the Official link for the Off Campus Drive. Just click on the apply link below, it will redirect you to the official application page.
- After going to the official job page, click on the apply button.
- If you have already an account on the job page, then sign in with your user name and password or if you are new to applying for the job then you have to register to the site.
- Before applying for the job you need to have your latest resume, Aadhar card, last exam mark sheets/ Grade cards.
- After signing in, fill up the application form with your personal, educational & previous professional details (if any).
- After completing the application form, click on Submit button.
**Please apply for the job as soon as possible, the link may expire at any time.
PowerSchool Off Campus Drive – FAQs:
Who can apply for PowerSchool Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: 2019/20/21 BE/BTech and ME/MTech pass out students with 0-2 years of experience can apply.
2. What is the Selection Process of PowerSchool Off Campus Drive?
Ans: The selection process includes, Online Written Tests, Technical interviews & HR Interviews.
3. What is the Job Location of PowerSchool?
Ans: The job location is Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
4. What is the job role & Salary at PowerSchool?
Ans: The current job position opened is Associate Technical Support Engineer & the CTC has not been mentioned yet by the company.
5. What is the number of current job openings at PowerSchool?
Ans: The number of openings has not been disclosed by the company.
6. Does Job Seeker 24 provide PowerSchool job updates?
Ans: Yes, you can get all updates by following our Social Media Pages from below.
Subscribe to Our Telegram Channel:
Follow us on LinkedIn:
Like us on Facebook: