Publicis Sapient Off-Campus Drive 2022 | Associate SDE: Publicis Sapient is hiring graduates from the 2020/2021 batch through an Off-Campus Drive 2022 for the Associate Software Engineer role. Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, exam pattern, salary, job location, job description, interview experience, etc.
About Publicis Sapient:
Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting, and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity.
United by our core values and our purpose of helping people thrive in the brave pursuit of next, our 20,000+ people in 53 offices around the world combine experience across technology, data sciences, consulting, and customer obsession to accelerate our clients’ businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value
Publicis Sapient Off Campus Drive 2022 Details:
|1. Company Name:||Publicis Sapient|
|2. Company Website:||Click here|
|3. Industry:||IT Company|
|4. Job Role:||Associate Software Engineer|
|5. Job Type:||FULL-TIME|
|6. Qualification:||B.E/ B. Tech|
|7. Eligible Batch:||2020/2021 Pass Out|
|8. Experience Required:||0-1 years.|
|9. Job Location:|
|10. CTC:||Not Disclosed.|
Eligibility Criteria of Publicis Sapient Off Campus Drive:
Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field. As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Sapient is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures.
If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected]
- You are a fast learner, with an open mind to understand business needs & willing to take upon challenges
- Focus on problem-solving and creating solutions that’d help end customers
- Understand & appreciate the need for strong engineering practice
- Have a strong understanding of Procedural, Imperative (OOPS) & Functional Programming
You understand –
- Time & Space Complexity, the world of data structures, algorithms & can apply the same to solve real-life problems
- More than one programming language and practice clean code
- Basic design principles & design patterns & practice Clean Code
- String Manipulation, Data/Time Arithmetic, Collections & Generics
- Error Management & Exception handling
- The concepts of File handling, Processes, Streaming, Multi-Threading & Synchronization
- How the internet works, basic protocols & networking
- How the O/S works
You Know –
- At least one database (RDBMS or NoSQL)
- One Web Application Framework
- Spring Boot or VertX or Akka or Micronaut (Java)
- Flask or Django (Python)
- Express or Meteor or Koa (Node)
- Asp.net MVC, WebApi or Nancy (.Net)
You know –
- Messaging paradigm (e.g. JMS/RabbitMQ/Kafka)
- Unit testing, Mocks & Stubs & related framework (Moq)
- Logging frameworks like Log4j, NLog, etc.
- Build tools like MsBuild, Maven, Gradle, Gulp, etc.
- SCM, Git, CI/CD & Dev. Ops.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Understand epics & stories, customer requirements
- ·Participate in functional grooming of stories to develop a first-hand understanding of the feature and collaborate to ask the right questions
- ·You will participate in technical grooming, brainstorming & whiteboarding design sessions to understand the solution approaches, to identify tasks & estimates, and to document the component-level design via class & sequence diagrams
- Be a polyglot with a PE mindset – Open & Curious, learning & adopting new languages & platforms constantly
- ·You will develop, and unit test features with an E2E focus, following the engineering best practices and standards:
- Solving problems at a task level, given the stories and design
- Apply OOPS & Clean Code
- Write Unit Testcases, adopting a Test-First approach applying TDD
- Use SCM like GIT; Learn & Follow the branching strategy for code development
- Use integrated tools like Jira, Confluence, etc., along with other collaboration tools across geo-locations
- Participate in Peer Reviews of component-level design & implementation, following the established coding standards
- Use Static Analysis & Profiling tools to ensure high Code Quality & Performance
- Deliver, Deploy & Support the implementation from Dev., QA environments all the way to Production
- Document Code, Functional Features, User Manuals to help in the support & training
- Work in the spirit of agile – delivering the sprint outcomes, iteratively & incrementally, following the agile ceremonies, donning the product engineering mindset
- Interact with peers locally & in client org. to seek clarifications & articulating the technical solutions
|· Off-Campus Drives 2022 (2022 Pass Outs)||Click here!|
|· Off-Campus Drives 2022 (2021/20/19/18…)||Click here!|
- Gender-Neutral Policy
- 18 paid holidays throughout the year for NCR/BLR (22 For Mumbai)
- Generous parental leave and new parent transition program
- Flexible work arrangements
- Employee Assistance Programs to help you in wellness and well being
Publicis Sapient Recruitment Process:
- Online Assessment
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Note: If there is any other round of the selection process, you will be notified by the company once qualified for any further round.
How to apply for Publicis Sapient Off Campus Drive?
- To apply for Publicis Sapient Off Campus Drive 2022, candidates may go to the official website of the Publicis Group career page, or
- Below this post, you can see the Official link for the Drive. Just click on the apply link below, it will redirect you to the official application page.
- After going to the official job page, click on the apply
- If you have already an account on the job page, then sign in with your user name and password or if you are new to applying for the job then you have to register to the site.
- Before applying for the job you need to have your latest resume, Aadhar card, last exam mark sheets/ Grade cards.
- After signing in, fill up the application form with your personal, educational & previous professional details (if any).
- After completing the application form, click on Submit
Documents for Publicis Sapient Off Campus Drive:
- A copy of your latest resume is to be uploaded at the time of the application or at the time of the interviews.
- All the documents of your educational qualification, especially your graduation mark sheets.
- Your documents such as – Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card, Passport, etc.
N:B: – These are the usual documents as required by most of the companies, however, it is up to the company, whether it wants more documents or less 🙂
**Please apply for the job as soon as possible, the link may expire at any time.
To Stay Up-to-date Follow us on Social Media:
1. Join our Telegram Channel:
2. Like us on Facebook:
3. Follow us on Instagram:
4. Follow us on LinkedIn:
5. Follow us on Google News:
Publicis Sapient Off Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs:
1. Who can apply for Publicis Sapient Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field.
2. What is the Selection Process of Publicis Group?
Ans: The selection process includes, Online Written Tests, Technical interviews & HR Interviews.
3. What is the Job Location for Freshers at Publicis Sapient?
Ans: The job locations are –
What is the job role & Salary at Publicis Sapient?
Ans: The job role as – Associate Software Engineer.
The salary is not mentioned by the company. However, you can visit glassdoor.com to know more about the freshers’ salaries.
5. Is there any Service agreement for the freshers at Publicis Sapient?
Ans: Not mentioned by the company.
6. Is there any shift at Publicis Sapient?
Ans: Company has not mentioned the shifts yet. By that time you can keep visiting our website to get more updates.
7. What is the number of current job openings at Publicis Sapient?
Ans: The number of openings is not disclosed by the company.
8. Does JOB SEEKER 24 provide Publicis Group job updates?
Ans: Yes, you can get all updates from our website & by following our Social Media Pages.