Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Research Associate / Associate Fellow at TERI, Delhi.
The Energy and Resources Institute is a research institute in New Delhi that focuses on the fields of energy, environment, and sustainable development. Established in 1974, it was previously often known as the Tata Energy Research Institute.
Table of Contents
- Effectively contribute to ongoing tasks and research actions within the Rural Energy & Decentralised Renewable Energy area.
- Undertake analytical research, baseline, energy planning, and impression assessment research. -h – Designing, accumulating, and analyzing qualitative and quantitative information.
- Contribute to proposal preparation/development research targets.
- Write research reports, publications, or different varieties of dissemination materials.
- Build contacts and network with inside and exterior stakeholders. – Liaising with government and non-governmental entities dealing in Rural Energy/Energy – Access/Renewable Energy at the national & sub-national stage. -h Organizing inside and exterior conferences, workshops, conferences, and different dissemination activities.
- Work with different research groups on inter-divisional tasks.
- Masters in Economics
- Any further qualification on Rural Energy/Renewable Energy will be most popular.
2 – 5 years
- Experience in the Rural Energy / Renewable Energy areas is preferred.
- Intermediate or advanced level proficiency in using qualitative and quantitative (Stata, SPSS, R amongst others) analytical software
Application Process for the Fellowship:
Interested candidates can fetch the official application page using this link.
July 30, 2021
Click here to view the official notification for the post of Research Associate / Associate Fellow at TERI, Delhi.
Read More Related Posts:
- IIT Kharagpur Centre of Computer Science & Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2022
- Global Policy, Diplomacy & Sustainability (GPODS) Fellowship 2022 [Spring Cohort] | Apply by 15th December
- Project BookPecker Fellowship(WFH): Application Deadline 7th November
- IFAO-PCMA Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2022-23 Stipend Up to 27 Lakhs | Application Deadline 27th November
- JRF in Computer Science Under MeitY Funded Project at NIT Silchar | Apply by 30th Sept.