Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Research Associate / Associate Fellow at TERI, Delhi.
The Energy and Resources Institute is a research institute in New Delhi that focuses on the fields of energy, environment, and sustainable development. Established in 1974, it was previously often known as the Tata Energy Research Institute.
- Effectively contribute to ongoing tasks and research actions within the Rural Energy & Decentralised Renewable Energy area.
- Undertake analytical research, baseline, energy planning, and impression assessment research. -h – Designing, accumulating, and analyzing qualitative and quantitative information.
- Contribute to proposal preparation/development research targets.
- Write research reports, publications, or different varieties of dissemination materials.
- Build contacts and network with inside and exterior stakeholders. – Liaising with government and non-governmental entities dealing in Rural Energy/Energy – Access/Renewable Energy at the national & sub-national stage. -h Organizing inside and exterior conferences, workshops, conferences, and different dissemination activities.
- Work with different research groups on inter-divisional tasks.
- Masters in Economics
- Any further qualification on Rural Energy/Renewable Energy will be most popular.
2 – 5 years
- Experience in the Rural Energy / Renewable Energy areas is preferred.
- Intermediate or advanced level proficiency in using qualitative and quantitative (Stata, SPSS, R amongst others) analytical software
Application Process for the Fellowship:
Interested candidates can fetch the official application page using this link.
July 30, 2021
Click here to view the official notification for the post of Research Associate / Associate Fellow at TERI, Delhi.
Read More Related Posts: