Applications are invited for JRF Under DAE Funded Project at NIT Jalandhar for the year 2021. The final date of application is 30 August.
Applications are invited for the one post of Junior Research Fellow within the NBHM (DAE, Govt. of India) funded research project entitled “Existence of global classical solution to the interaction of bi-symmetric four planar rarefaction waves”. The tentative date of the interview is September 02, 2021 (Thursday) 12:30 pm onward within the workplace of the Head, Department of Mathematics (or Online Mode).
Table of Contents
- Essential Qualification: M.Sc. in Mathematics with minimal of 60% marks
- Desirable Qualification: NET/GATE
- Age Limit: 28 years
03 Years. The initial appointment can be for one year, which is extendable as much as a maximum of 3 years solely primarily based on performance.
Interested candidates are requested to submit an in-depth CV to Dr. M. Zafar, Department of Mathematics, NIT Jalandhar, by way of e-mail: [email protected] with the subject line “JRF Application(Your Name)” latest by August 30, 2021. The CV should embrace details of educational grades ranging from X standard onwards with details of the year of passing, college or faculty, and so forth. and also work expertise and nature of labor if relevant. Complete details of NET/GATE(if exists) such as year of passing, self-discipline, and marks need to be mentioned within the CV.
Junior Research Fellowship = Rs.- 31,000/PM for first two years*/ Senior Research Fellowship = Rs.- 35,000/PM for third year*.
Click here to view the official notification of JRF Under DAE Funded Project at NIT Jalandhar.
Read about more opportunities below:
- IIT Kharagpur Centre of Computer Science & Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2022
- Global Policy, Diplomacy & Sustainability (GPODS) Fellowship 2022 [Spring Cohort] | Apply by 15th December
- Project BookPecker Fellowship(WFH): Application Deadline 7th November
- IFAO-PCMA Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2022-23 Stipend Up to 27 Lakhs | Application Deadline 27th November
- JRF in Computer Science Under MeitY Funded Project at NIT Silchar | Apply by 30th Sept.