Nokia Off Campus Drive 2022 Freshers Hiring: Nokia is hiring freshers for the R&D Engineer role in Bangalore.
Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, test pattern, annual CTC, job location, job description, interview experience, required qualifications, skills required, etc., from below –
Nokia Corporation is a Finnish multinational telecommunications, information technology, and consumer electronics company, established in 1865. Nokia’s main headquarters are in Espoo, Finland, in the greater Helsinki metropolitan area, but the company’s actual roots are in the Tampere region of Pirkanmaa.
Nokia Off Campus Drive 2022 – Job Description:
|1. Company Name:||Nokia|
|2. Job Role:||R&D Engineer|
|3. Job Type:||Full Time|
|4. Qualification:||BE/BTech/ME/MTech – computer science, telecommunications, cloud, engineering, or other relevant fields|
|5. Eligible Batch:||2022, 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017 Pass-Outs|
|6. Experience Required:||0-5 years.|
|7. Job Location:||Bangalore|
|8. CTC:||Best in Industry|
Latest Off Campus Drives – 2022:
Nokia Off Campus Drive 2022 – Eligibility Criteria:
Nokia is hiring fresher engineers for the position of R&D Engineer through an Off Campus Drive. Please read the following criteria before applying for the job.
- Master’s degree (with 0-3 years experience) or bachelor’s (with 0-5 years experience) in computer science, telecommunications, cloud, engineering, or other relevant fields.
- Good communication skills
- NDAC system understanding
- Good coding skills in Golang, Java, C++
- Experience in developing in containers, using K8S clusters, and CI/CD environments
- Experience with AWS, Azure, GCP
- Generic understanding from AWS, Azure, and GCP managed services (S3, IAM, K8s, EC2, Load balancers, serverless compute, DBs)
- Operational experience in running cloud-based workloads
What is the Hiring Process for Nokia Off Campus Drive?
- Written Aptitude & Technical Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Note: If there are other rounds of the selection process, you will be notified by the company once qualified for any further rounds.
Registration Process for Nokia Off Campus Drive:
- To apply for Nokia Off Campus Drive 2022, candidates may go to the official website of the Nokia Career page, or
- Below this post, you can see the Apply link for the Drive. Just click on the apply link below. It will redirect you to the official application page.
- After going to the official job page, click on the application.
- If you already have an account on the job page, then sign in with your user name and password, or if you are new to applying for the job, you have to register to the site.
- Before applying for the job, you need to have your latest resume, Aadhar card, last exam mark sheets,/ Grade cards.
- After signing in, fill up the application form with your personal, educational & previous professional details (if any).
- After completing the application form, click on Submit.
Documents for Nokia Off Campus Drive:
- Keep a copy of your latest resume within you during the application and the interview time.
- All the educational qualification documents, especially your graduation mark sheets, may require submission.
- Your documents such as – Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card, Passport, etc., may be required.
N:B: – These are the usual documents required by most companies. However, it is up to the company whether it wants more documents or less 🙂
**Please apply for the job as soon as possible; the link may expire at any time.
|Nokia Off Campus Drive 2022||Apply Now|
Note – All the information on this website is in good faith to help the candidates get their dream job. We do not encourage candidates to pay to get any job. For a good understanding, we have used the respective companies’ logos in our featured images most of the time. However, these logos are the intellectual properties of the companies mentioned.
|TOP COMPANIES HIRING DRIVE||BATCHWISE HIRING DRIVES|
|1. TCS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||1. 2018 BATCH|
|2. INFOSYS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||2. 2019 BATCH|
|3. COGNIZANT OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||3. 2020 BATCH|
|4. Nokia OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||4. 2021 BATCH|
|5. CAPGEMINI OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||5. 2022 BATCH|
Follow us On Our Social Platforms:
|1. Join our Telegram Channel:||Click Here|
|2. Like us on Facebook:||Click Here|
|3. Follow us on Instagram:||Click Here|
|4. Follow us on LinkedIn:||Click Here|
|5. Follow us on Google News:||Click Here|
FAQs – Nokia Off Campus Drive 2022:
Q1. How to Apply for Nokia Off Campus Drive?
Ans: Through online mode. Check the link on this post.
Q2. What is the last date of Registration for Nokia Off-Campus Drive?
Ans: The last date to apply for the R&D Engineer role at Nokia is not mentioned on the job application page. Please apply before the deadline to avoid the last-minute hassle.
Q3. Who can apply for Nokia Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: BE, BTech in computer science, telecommunications, cloud, engineering, or other relevant fields from 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018 & 2017 pass-out batch freshers.
Q4. What is the Job Location for Freshers at Nokia Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: The location for the R&D Engineer role in Bangalore is mentioned in the Job Description.
Q5. What is the Salary for an R&D Engineer at Nokia?
Ans: The salary is mentioned in the job post. The average salary at Nokia for the R&D Engineer role is ₹12 Lakhs per year. However, you can visit the company career page to know more about the freshers’ salaries.