Zivost Technologies Off Campus Drive 2022 Freshers Hiring: Zivost Technologies is hiring freshers for the Backend Developer role in Remote mode..
Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, test pattern, annual CTC, job location, job description, interview experience, required qualifications, skills required, etc., from below –
About Zivost Technologies:
We started with a bunch of passionate techies in 2016 in New Delhi, India, and now have grown into a splendid family spread all across India, catering to over 50 customers worldwide. We started with our deep-rooted belief in innovation and out-of-the-box thinking and we still live by those values. We aim to help you move forward, faster by combining industry expertise and seamless technology delivery.
Zivost Technologies Off Campus Drive 2022 – Job Description:
|1. Company Name:||Zivost Technologies|
|2. Job Role:||Backend Developer|
|3. Job Type:||Full Time|
|4. Qualification:||BE/BTech – Any Degree|
|5. Eligible Batch:||2022, 2021 Pass-Outs|
|6. Experience Required:||0-1 year.|
|7. Job Location:||Remote|
|8. CTC:||Best in Industry|
Latest Off Campus Drives – 2022:
Zivost Technologies Off Campus Drive 2022 – Eligibility Criteria:
Zivost Technologies is hiring fresher engineers for the position of Backend Developer through an Off Campus Drive. Please read the following criteria before applying for the job.
- A basic understanding of NodeJS (express) and relational & non-relational databases
- A basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3.
- Additionally (Good to Have): Understanding of swagger, MQTT, DOCKER, SOCKET.io, Microservices, Queues
- As a Node.js Developer, you would be responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users.
- Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
- You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is required.
What is the Hiring Process for Zivost Technologies Off Campus Drive?
- Written Aptitude & Technical Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Note: If there are other rounds of the selection process, you will be notified by the company once qualified for any further rounds.
Registration Process for Zivost Technologies Off Campus Drive:
- To apply for Zivost Technologies Off Campus Drive 2022, candidates may go to the official website of the Zivost Technologies Career page, or
- Below this post, you can see the Apply link for the Drive. Just click on the apply link below. It will redirect you to the official application page.
- After going to the official job page, click on the application.
- If you already have an account on the job page, then sign in with your user name and password, or if you are new to applying for the job, you have to register to the site.
- Before applying for the job, you need to have your latest resume, Aadhar card, last exam mark sheets,/ Grade cards.
- After signing in, fill up the application form with your personal, educational & previous professional details (if any).
- After completing the application form, click on Submit.
Documents for Zivost Technologies Off Campus Drive:
- Keep a copy of your latest resume within you during the application and the interview time.
- All the educational qualification documents, especially your graduation mark sheets, may require submission.
- Your documents such as – Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card, Passport, etc., may be required.
N:B: – These are the usual documents required by most companies. However, it is up to the company whether it wants more documents or less 🙂
**Please apply for the job as soon as possible; the link may expire at any time.
|Zivost Technologies Off Campus Drive 2022||Apply Now|
Note – All the information on this website is in good faith to help the candidates get their dream job. We do not encourage candidates to pay to get any job. For a good understanding, we have used the respective companies’ logos in our featured images most of the time. However, these logos are the intellectual properties of the companies mentioned.
|TOP COMPANIES HIRING DRIVE||BATCHWISE HIRING DRIVES|
|1. TCS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||1. 2018 BATCH|
|2. INFOSYS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||2. 2019 BATCH|
|3. COGNIZANT OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||3. 2020 BATCH|
|4. Zivost Technologies OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||4. 2021 BATCH|
|5. CAPGEMINI OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||5. 2022 BATCH|
Follow us On Our Social Platforms:
|1. Join our Telegram Channel:||Click Here|
|2. Like us on Facebook:||Click Here|
|3. Follow us on Instagram:||Click Here|
|4. Follow us on LinkedIn:||Click Here|
|5. Follow us on Google News:||Click Here|
FAQs – Zivost Technologies Off Campus Drive 2022:
Q1. How to Apply for Zivost Technologies Off Campus Drive?
Ans: Through online mode. Check the link on this post.
Q2. What is the last date of Registration for Zivost Technologies Off-Campus Drive?
Ans: The last date to apply for the Backend Developer role at Zivost Technologies is not mentioned on the job application page. Please apply before the deadline to avoid the last-minute hassle.
Q3. Who can apply for Zivost Technologies Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: BE, BTech in any engineering field from 2022 & 2021 pass-out batch freshers with knowledge of computer programming can apply for this job.
Q4. What is the Job Location for Freshers at Zivost Technologies Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: The location for the Backend Developer role in Bangalore (Remote) is mentioned in the Job Description.
Q5. What is the Salary for a Backend Developer at Zivost Technologies?
Ans: The salary is mentioned in the job post. The average salary at Zivost Technologies for the Backend Developer role is ₹4.2 Lakhs per year. However, you can visit the company career page to know more about the freshers’ salaries.
Q6. Does JOB SEEKER 24 provide Zivost Technologies Off Campus Drive updates?
Ans: Yes, you can get all updates about Zivost Technologies Off Campus Drive from our website & by following our Social Media Pages.