Principal Global is hiring freshers (2019-21) through an Off-Campus Drive 2022 for the role of Trainee Mainframe Developer. Interested candidates from diverse engineering backgrounds are invited to apply for the drive.
About the Company:
Principal Global Services, a Fortune 500 Financial Company, based in Pune is a Global capability Center, dedicated to supporting our Financial Group achieve our common purpose of empowering and enabling our customers across the globe by protecting and advancing their financial well-being through retirement, insurance, and asset management business solutions
Since the company’s inception in 2006, our continued focus has been to take its services to the next level of providing solutions, which has been further reinforced with stimulating results and a clear strategic direction. Over the last decade, we have assimilated the right mix of talent and competencies to build a center of excellence that delivers quality, innovation, and strategic value. We offer right over the best opportunities for holistic growth because we believe that engagement is directly proportional to the right opportunities, fostered by cultural pillars of empowerment and enablement.
|Principal Global Services Private Limited|
|Freshers (2019 to 2021)|
|Trainee Mainframe Developer|
|6,00,000/- INR per annum|
|19th January 2022|
|Friday, 21st January 2022|
- 2021/20/19 batch B.E/B.Tech from Any branch OR MCA
- Any CGPA / Percentage in BE (X/XII needs to be good)
- Good pH score
- Strong technical skills (Knowledge of SDLC).
- Good aptitude, positive attitude, strong reasoning, and communication skills.
- Must be a good team player.
- Good analytical skills and research-oriented.
- Make a sound business decision
- Embrace Change
- Build strong Partnership
- Get results
- Act Strategically
- Lead Cultivate Talent
- Develop and maintain technical designs based on requirements
- Develop application code for programs while following coding standards
- Develop and execute unit tests
- Complete Analysis & documentation as required by the project
- Support application testing and resolve test defects
- Report status updates as required by the project
- Follow established project execution processes
- Get actively involved in Training, self-development & knowledge sharing
*for Referral, You may use Referral ID – 4783038
Subscribe to Our Telegram Channel:
Follow us on LinkedIn:
Like us on Facebook: